Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly certain this car was in ennis last weekend, it was a 10 c registered one, looked and sounded epic, but have to agree wouldn't pay 40k for an 8 yr old car,
Yes it was. I was it to. Passed my front door and passed apple green a few Times

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Giving the fact there near 15k to clear vrt and near 22/24k sterling for good clean mk2

Know Kyle and this car is very clean,nice spec'd being luc 2 and dynamic seat upgrade too

Anywhere between 35/40k for them now

Giving the fact there near 15k to clear vrt and near 22/24k sterling for good clean mk2

Know Kyle and this car is very clean,nice spec'd being luc 2 and dynamic seat upgrade too

Anywhere between 35/40k for them now
Their not fifteen to clear and if you do your research you'll get a mint one for less than 20k sterling. You'd have a very good car here and cleared for under 30k

I think that this is the same guy that videoed the trip over to collect this car. I think that he traded a Focus ST. I must have saw it on YouTube or somewhere, can't remember

Lads are intitled to ask what they want for cars . It’s not worth 40k to you but it might be for the next person:thumbsup: . Iv an S204 for sale for 50k . Get a 50klm car from Japan or the uk and do the vrt and see how much money you have left:thumbsup: not much I’d say . Im sure anyone who’s interested will contact the seller

And that's what wrong with this forum.

Scrawnban to the rescue and knows it all, jealousy at its finest ��������

Was going to post up what I did and next plan for the RS but can't be arsed anymore

Il say good bye now,as il only say few more things people won't agree with

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the forum . Different lads have different opinions , I might not agree with lots of things on here but it doesn’t mean there wrong it’s a difference of opinions that’s all :thumbsup:

@phil: why would you care what people think or agree with? You are doing whatever you doing for your own pleasure. Thats why l never ask about opinions on mods as l would be afraid someone will put me off haha.

Was going to post up what I did and next plan for the RS but can't be arsed anymore

you do nothing but give out about the forum so why do you log in?

its only a persons opinion , no need to take it so serious

Beautiful Legacy. Great spec too. Jap import.
adebca10d39d77225b1813511d200442.jpg

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

No...only my opinion is all.

Agree not the same at all 39k gbp plus vrt be alot more than 40 euro today

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back