Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was for sale in limericks a few years ago, saw it in person, sat in it, owner of garage was selling it, very clean then,

To add to its history

If I remember correctly that guy in limerick bought it from Merlin auctions at a very strong price at the time. Think it had some light panel damage as well.

Location is 'Oranmore, Galway'. I live here, it's not the biggest town and I've never seen this :icon_omg:

fairly sure I saw this around town in the last couple of weeks.........the number plate is like something that you'd remember seeing

fresh import minter is 10k taxed and tested ballpark
doesnt look a minter by any stretch
ok ish cars 5 to 7k - hard got

parked up 5 years and no engine pics so could be anything

:thumbsup: she is up again:

This 15k mile, grade 4 Impreza 22B went to auction 4 weeks ago and hit around £70k but went unsold.

I hope he gets it
V.R.T. has it all up in the air now
but see how it lands before you can call a real price
but bob the builder has cash again now and nearly has enough to keep Wendy sorted also
wich leaves him with a few euro for a hard days graft back in his pocket for something he loves
so who knows
looks nice
miles a bit high for me
but a car owned that long is generally a good sign
best of luck to the seller anyway
hes selling a rising in price car regardless so nothing to lose id think
Car prices will rise as will V.R.T.
and it benefits all members if he gets the asking too
it looks a nice car :subaru:

Last edited:
Was about to say the same Colm. Easily 16k all in on something you've never seen before/taking a chance/have to wait how many weeks for to arrive.

Or, get clued in and be vigilant and scour something that's down the road, could be a peach, and you'll have her on the drive tomorrow.

Looks like a nice car alright , hope the owner gets what he’s looking for but...

The asking price is a lot higher than what some other cars actually went for recently, if revenue are using this as a guide for Selling prices VRT will go up even more

Kinda like people bidding up the price of a house when they actually can’t afford it, they just cost the other hapless buyers more cash

Looks very clean probably better value than the one for 18500 but the vrt is most likely going to kill off any good in price but nice looking car all the same

9ed6b7c362b6aff02099e911248bdfbb.png

https://www.donedeal.ie/view 192226912005 Subaru Impreza sti Widetrack

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back