Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then again comes the question what was the reason to replace the original boot

Id be thinking rust under the spoiler if it was replaced...which leads to what the underside of car is like..

Defo one to look at and cheap ! Hopefully not a sign that prices are dropping :(

Could have being an after market spoiler or had a dent in it either way it’s a car worth a look if your in the market

this one is type UK so the boot is fine, we were talking about the previous link Kieran :54:

I am very surprised that Jdm hasn’t sold already. He has a nice write up on the add. He seems to look after his cars well. The letters on the boot wouldn’t put me off. Some people might find them to bear without. I be tempted to buy it myself if I didn’t have my own blob. Cheap car in my opinion.

I am very surprised that Jdm hasn’t sold already. He has a nice write up on the add. He seems to look after his cars well. The letters on the boot wouldn’t put me off. Some people might find them to bear without. I be tempted to buy it myself if I didn’t have my own blob. Cheap car in my opinion.

I’m surprised it hasn’t sold too.

Car looks like a great price compared to what it would cost to import from Japan, then again market is small enough and just cause something cost €€ to import doesn’t mean someone will pay that much for it.

Must have being undersealed at some stage as the rear roll bar should be sti pink but it's black in the photo but a nice looking car :thumbsup:

There’s a couple of s204 models in Uk for sale black and blue ones on pistonheads at least could have a look and drive them if serious about one a bit of the gambling gone out of importing I’d be there tomorrow if had the cash to do so [emoji51]

Going for a look today so we shall see

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I test drove that ST a few weeks back. I liked it in the short drive I had with it. Was night when I looked at it but seemed clean and straight enough. Definitely have a look and see what you think. Report back and let us know how you got on. I did not buy as would prefer a Facelift model with the cosmetic and suspension upgrades. Also got what I thought was a better deal on what I bought.

I test drove that ST a few weeks back. I liked it in the short drive I had with it. Was night when I looked at it but seemed clean and straight enough. Definitely have a look and see what you think. Report back and let us know how you got on. I did not buy as would prefer a Facelift model with the cosmetic and suspension upgrades. Also got what I thought was a better deal on what I bought.
Had a good look at it today. Definitely got a big slap on the front. I didn't enquire any more. The front of it is all off to the drives side. Big chunk missing out of the front bumper and it's hanging off. I got the UK reg off it. So I'm going to run it later. I suspect it's going to come back cat c or d.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subaru-Imp...5a72ffe50f97&_mwBanner=1&_rdt=1&ul_noapp=true
a0868d48c9cb80e60a6558b6f30cb665.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back