Terraclean

ianfl

Octane Boostaholics
Anybody any opinions on it
A friend of mine invested in the machines and training for it
I got my diesel vectra done noticed a difference in pick up straight away also used to send out cloud black smoke on wot now nothing
Mpg I'll have to wait awhile before will notice any difference
Anyways anyone else try it or is anyone interested in a group buy I might be able twist his arm [emoji2]

Have been wanting to get it done on the Audi for months now. Don't know if it will noticeably increase mpg but it will help burning efficiency for smoother running and free up a few lost horses hopefully.

Have been wanting to get it done on the Audi for months now. Don't know if it will noticeably increase mpg but it will help burning efficiency for smoother running and free up a few lost horses hopefully.

It definitely worked on a Picasso that was idling badly beforehand
And Ken I can get prices later but to do them seperately works out more I think

Got it done on my 535d a good few months back as the dpf was blocked. They cleaned out the engine aswell. I have to say I noticed a difference in power delivery, mpg and the engine was overall smoother.

They had my car for about 6 hours.

Would really recommend them and they have great customer service too if you notice anything with the car months down the road. They wont hesitate to come back out and run diagnostics on it.

For the engine clean and the dpf it was 400 euro

Back