As above got myself a new tattoo on the side of my leg and around into the calf
Happy out with it this picture does it no justice but still pretty cool

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Cool Tom.

Wait till you see, you'll add a few more bits it will look class and then you'll sell your leg in 6 months time

The name Subaru is Japanese, meaning 'unite' - but it's also a term for a cluster of six stars in the Taurus constellation, named 'Pleiades' by the Ancient Greeks. At the time, these stars were thought to represent the seven daughters of Greek mythological figures Atlas and Pleione.

The name Subaru is Japanese, meaning 'unite' - but it's also a term for a cluster of six stars in the Taurus constellation, named 'Pleiades' by the Ancient Greeks. At the time, these stars were thought to represent the seven daughters of Greek mythological figures Atlas and Pleione.

So are you saying tom got "United" with someone's ancient daughters and now has a sti :hammerhead:

Hope ya never buy an evo tom . :subaru:

WTF how do you even know that sh*t:icon_biggrin:

Back