Donedeal bargain 7 seater

Ha don't know why the French seem to go mad with the wireing!its always sh*t[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Peugeot garage :icon_grin: maybe not then probley you :icon_grin:. Can get into cars cheap enough if you can fix it yourself best of luck with it adrain hopefully a simple fix with the handbrake

The Peugeot garage :icon_grin: maybe not then probley you :icon_grin:. Can get into cars cheap enough if you can fix it yourself best of luck with it adrain hopefully a simple fix with the handbrake

Ha cheers,because it's not my day job I like working on cars,and in fairness to the old girl it's a handy car to work on.
Didn't get near the hand brake this evening so I'll treat myself to that tomorrow[emoji30][emoji120]

So I got at the hand brake this afternoon just a burnt out motor,so I should get one in the scrap yard and solder it back in and hope it's sorted[emoji106]

f241b3020caa04e9a65b554072109f1b.jpg

This is what came up on the computer and the computer knows all[emoji1]

Last edited:
Funny i found the jack and it looks like new[emoji52]must have had AA speed dial[emoji1]

fd5988183d70f0eba5f14a15b6670e38.jpg

There she is not a scratch"sum car"[emoji1]
If I keep stripping it out I could track it[emoji43]

I know someone who has one and it never gave any trouble bar a coil pack and it has 250000 odd miles on it
Lol

I know someone who has one and it never gave any trouble bar a coil pack and it has 250000 odd miles on it
Lol

Ya I heard the same Keith just niggly electrical stuff which was always the case with Renault,all going well I'll have it on the road for under 1k,it will be ideal for Pam doing school runs and general running around,the price of her doing this in the Legacy is crazy and it's getting wrecked.
So when I get the Legacy off the road it will get some long overdue TLC.

Well picked up a motor today from kilcock scrap yard 100 notes[emoji30]seems there hard got.
The one I got was from a scenic and not a grand scenic,there was a slight difference between them but after swapping the internal pcb and motor I now have a working hand brake all faults just cleared too which was nice[emoji1]

Back