Vrt question

Dunno dave .
The add reads like someone who knows all the best bits people want from an sti and balled them together . Widetrack twinscroll jdm etc all the must haves when scooby shopping .

Maybe I'm totally wrong .... maybe it is a genuine car .... maybe

Dunno dave .
The add reads like someone who knows all the best bits people want from an sti and balled them together . Widetrack twinscroll jdm etc all the must haves when scooby shopping .

Maybe I'm totally wrong .... maybe it is a genuine car .... maybe
It's very unlikely....

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Is there any clean STi for sale on here? Fathers friend looking for one and as you can see was willing to spend decent money on a good one.
Cheers

Rich there's a mountain of them on eBay in the UK for well under the money your friend wanted to spend on the one you've showed up. You just need to factor in an extra five hundred Euro for boat food fuel flight over public transport to get to where the car is and a few Euro if you want an over night for a hotel. With that kind of budget UK is where you need to be going.

It's a long way to go if all you see is lemons .

And you have to research the dealers 2 . Look at some of the threads on scoobynet about certain places to avoid .

The majority of widetrack blobs are pushing on for 10 years old at this stage .hawks are getting on at this stage also so finding a mint low mileage car will not be easy considering most drivers think there Colin mcrae when behind the wheel and a fair few have seen the wrong side of a ditch at some point

Yeah it's tough out there at the moment. I'm sure he will find something. I think he kinda wants to find something on this island though. I don't think he'd be up for travelling but I'll say it to him.

I saw a lovely Sti on Facebook the other day that was on here before. Can't remember the user.
He had a nice little garage with graffiti and Subaru bits in it. Has the new hatchback Sti now I think.

Was a blue Impreza with white work Xd9's on it I think. I showed him that and he loved it haha. Presume that's not around anymore?

Yeah it's tough out there at the moment. I'm sure he will find something. I think he kinda wants to find something on this island though. I don't think he'd be up for travelling but I'll say it to him.

I saw a lovely Sti on Facebook the other day that was on here before. Can't remember the user.
He had a nice little garage with graffiti and Subaru bits in it. Has the new hatchback Sti now I think.

Was a blue Impreza with white work Xd9's on it I think. I showed him that and he loved it haha. Presume that's not around anymore?

That is Tom's old blob. It was a really nice example. He sold it and got the hatchback.

Lovely yoke rich proper jdm genuine car. I see your integra is for sale again. Best of luck with your sale. Any one biting on itr-dc5 for her?

Your on about my old lady rich
Jdm v limited twin scroll she was sold and has been sold again since

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 50
Back