Vrt question

Rich3248

Petrolheads
Hey guys.

Just posting on behalf of my fathers friend.

He wants to know how much it would roughly cost to VRT this
http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/9447710
SUBARU IMPREZA STI VERSION 8 JDM

I've entered it into the VRT calculator and it came back as 1200ish

I mightn't have entered the correct model No.
Ye would Know better than me.
Also I just used Jan 2004 as a registration date but will find out exactly what it is.

Thanks in advance!!

Richard

If the website gives you a price you need to budget ball park thirty percent over that price. I've explained all this to you before on more than one occasion and on more than one forum

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Was thinking that myself.
But if it's a good one they are hard to find.
I'd rather buy a good one than go look at crap a few times around the country!

About twelve and a half grand plus what ever the revenue want

Using "man-maths", does this then mean that my 2007 Hawk with upgrades is worth about €23-24k? :icon_biggrin::dance:

Very strong money for a 2004, even if clean... only thing that might make sense is if it had an expensive forged build (It does mention "Stronger revised engine internals"). :ponder2:

Not a wide track car anyway so what else is wrong with the add .

No sign of number plate hangers usually found on jdm car for rear plate . May have been cut off I know .

That roof scoop is desperate looking . So for me that would need to come off and roof would need painting .

Do jdm cars not have the aerial above the drivers door or is that spec c only

Maybe I'm wrong but I reckon it's a UK car and possibly a wrx with the right bits added .

Mine has that aerial too my but some lads remove it and smooth it off.
White 4 door Classic at terenure has it done too.

Looks well I thought.

Last edited:
If it were you looking would you travel up north considering its listed as a widetrack when it obviously isn't.

I'd be willing to bet your car parked beside this would make a show of it .

If the website gives you a price you need to budget ball park thirty percent over that price. I've explained all this to you before on more than one occasion and on more than one forum

I didn't ask you to comment on every single post I have ever posted. Which you have.
I don't remember you explaining anything about VRT to me.

No need to be a douche about it. Was only asking a question for a friend.

Thanks anyway.

Sorry guys but could someone educate me and tell me how you know straight off if it's widetrack or not?
I'd like to learn a bit more.

You reckon it isn't the real deal so?
All I know is he has owned it for the last 10years.

Thanks again!

Sorry guys but could someone educate me and tell me how you know straight off if it's widetrack or not?
I'd like to learn a bit more.

You reckon it isn't the real deal so?
All I know is he has owned it for the last 10years.

Thanks again!

maxresdefault.jpg

look on the arch above the rear wheel, I believe this is what clearly indicates wide track(but beware as the car could be bodykitted)

maxresdefault.jpg

look on the arch above the rear wheel, I believe this is what clearly indicates wide track(but beware as the car could be bodykitted)

Oh right, cool! Never knew that.
Is this the only way of knowing?

He states it's 340bhp. That's not standard is it?
Anyone know what engine code should be on this?

Dccd is on a widetrack car 2 . Roller between the seats to select settings of dccd and indicator on speedo. Also the dash is completely different to standard non widetrack car .

Interior pic is of a non dccd widetrack car . Can just make out cup holder below heater vent and that is Deffo not where a widetrack has its cup holders .

Back