Wrap

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
If you could change the colour of your car what would you go for.
I was thinking about selling my car but I have put a few bits in it now and have decided to keep it but I want to change it up so a colour change is on the top of the list but I can't decide what colour.
dark gloss grey like my old type r was what I was thinking.
Any ideas or pics on what you think would work well.
The wheels have just been refurbished in shadow chrome
cheers for taking the time to read this and any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
keith

The blob eye Impreza Facebook page is full off blobs
Have a look there for ideas maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbh , i was only admiring how well your car looked at terinure , jus the utter blackness of it was very apealling to me .leave as is and spend it on hookers is my tuppence worth .

wats the story with those wraps and stone chips as i cant imagine they're bullet proof

ah sure im always mixin up "the two keiths", and will probably for years to come , and as such disregard above , lol

Leave it as is mate my opinion is ur just spending money to cover up a very unique car and im not just saying that as i have a similar colour its a WR1 mate and only getting rarer and rarer.

if you ask me the wraps don't last and look shabby after a while dont they need to be redone in a year or two anyway?

Any cars in the club wearing a full wrap?

I Recon wack a sti v limited lip on her get any dents taken out (presume this need to be done before wrapping anyway?)

tint rear windows and do the black headlights thease small changes will up the agressive look considerably

and spend the remainder on Boats & hoes????

Or

if you just cant stick the paint sell it and buy a Sti Type R
Not like you need newage drivability as it's not your daily

92bef53d5db124eff4b273314e48ced5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm with ciaran on this Keith.

I think you should sell it on and buy a standard blob sti or similar instead of taking away the wr1 look from your motor.

I know the colour ain't to everyone's tastes but I would not go to changing the colour on it to change my appeal towards the car.

I got quoted 1400 for a wrap for my Hawk. Being 21, funds are an issue so I didn't go for a spray. The wrap lasts for 3 years and comes with a warranty. A bit much for 3 years but each to their own.

Only reason I'm wrapping it is so I can go back to the original colour if anything it will keep the paint fresh
I love the car it's clean and low miles I just need a colour change
my old type r could be coming up for sale soon I got a mad out of the blue phone call the other day about it
but I need a 4 door as I bring the kids in it so I think type r is out for now.

Christ don't go matt black anyway theres one on dd I think and it looks pure shite:Facepalm:

Last edited:
If it wasn't a Ltd edition I'd spray it
carstyle are giving a 3 years warranty with all there wraps
I know a few lads who have them a good few years now with no problem

Think that one on dd in Matt is a member's car

Back