Anyone knows this WRX?

Don't know car but mine has 90km on it 04.
Wouldn't worry about miles till you drive/see it.

A high miler will stand out like a sore thumb!
You can feel it when you drive it.

Yea, mine is currently 160k km, so I should sure be able to notice the difference

Yea, mine is currently 160k km, so I should sure be able to notice the difference

All depends on the kind of driving it got (motorway cruising vs military road runs).

Mileage is not mad though. Loads of lads have 'em as 2nd car and do only a few thousand per year at most.

BTW, is an SL model (leather, sunroof, etc).
Do the usual checks like service history, obvious signs of crash / paint, sign of wear on seat bolsters, pedals, carpet/mats where driver heels are and old NCT certs to get a better idea of mileage.

Selling your car rather than fix vacuum pump issues?

GLWP

Keaden: Well, yes and no. I always wanted a WRX or even STI, but insurance didnt allow me to buy one before(noone wanted to insure me or I'd have to pay 3x more than the car's value) but thats now a history.

Also, yes, its not an easy fix on this car, so I decided to go for WRX right away. My car will however go ridiculously cheap for that particular reason.

I hate being that guy, who sells car that is 'broken'(its not impairing drive in any way) therefore I am planning to be as transparent and open about the car as possible and adjust the price of it.

Whats the difference between stock WRX and SL? I know there were like Spec D versions that were in leather too? Any disadvantages on them?

Sl had factory sunroof and leather man

Spec D is a Sti Hawk with "Descrete " treatment low rise spoiler grey wheels (and leather) but all the other sti goodies fairly rare and fairly pricey

Would u consider ScoobyColms (Isdc Chairman's car) Hawk lovley car...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ciaran: While I love Hawks, the fact that its 2.5l engine is a bit of a killer for me. Even if I could possibly manage to get together the price for the car, I am afraid insurance company would quote me more than they did on blob WRX. And then there is the 1080yoyos tax:(

I am afraid that I could not afford even running the car. But in all honesty, its very mint looking car. So mint, that I dont think I would deserve one like that, after knowing what I have done to mine...

Speaking of which, in future, I will defo treat my car way differently than I did the last one... I think I was tiny bit too hard on her:(

Buy a club car
Im sure one will pop up in the next while
and dont travel across Ireland looking for one
stick local as you will probably have to few a few before you find the right one :thumb:

Thanks for the tips,

Kilfree: you mentioned some bits and pieces to be bad with it, why did you pick those?

Scoobycolm: Well, thing is, that as soon as I am going to sell my car, I will then need to get another mean of transportation. I have promised my GF that its not gonna take more than a week before I get a new one:/ as she needs her own car and is not really big fan of me taking her car...

"The front LH wing liner seems to be missing" - I have no idea what I am looking at... whats that?

Back