memebership?

jdmwrx

Just quick question what does the membership get you? and can anybody get it if they pay i only joined recently but i cant get into event calander and stuff so am i able to be a full member if i pay? as i would love to get to know few lads on here and go to few meets etc, Thanks in advance

Below is just some of what you can expect when you become a member of the ISDC

1. 2015Membership Pack -

2. Access to the Member's section on the Forum. This enables you to view Member's chat, details of member's events, follow member's car blog's, view member's projects (such as S5 WRC replica, S2 WRC replica, STI Wagon build, 500+bhp V6 type R build, and much, much more.

3. Subsidies to Club events held throughout the year.
To show your value for money, in 2013, these included:
- Family BBQ & Activities in Rathbeggan Lakes (Completely FREE)
- Paid Entry to car shows
- Subsidy for UK trip to RCM & Prodrive
- Whiteriver Karting (€20 sub)
- ISDC Trackday (€35 sub)
- ISDC Rolling Road day (Club discount + free lunch)

4. And best of all, you get to become part of a great Club with a fantastic community spirit while making plenty of new friends :subaru: :subaru:

Any questions or queries, let me know [emoji106]

wagon dec

That's just copied from another thread to give you an idea ???? any questions just ask and yes anyone can join

wagon dec

Sound boys def worth the money so how do I go about paying or who do I talk to?Thanks for the info

You will get the e50 back from any of the one major events.

Mondello, BBQ etc.

Never mind the inbetween subsidies

hey, Im looking to become a full member. just wondering how long does it take once you have paid?
I have became a bit of a lurker on here so have to start posting more :D

Back