B4 advice.

evoman

Sunday Drivers
Hey guys, my brother is buying a B4 leggy. What are the main things to look out for. All advice much appreciated.

Engine is the main part man running proper boost, both turbos Working properly . And being mapped for irish fuel . After that usuall things Bodywork . If he's looking a car stick it up here someone might know it or will give you good advice otherwise get one of the traders to check it out before you but it .

Cheers for the reply I took the car for a spin and really liked the way it got down the road its running standard boost and both turbos were boosting good. The only thing is its not mapped for irish fuel as far as I know, what would be best thing to do straight away cause i'll probably have to drive it to work and stuff. People will probably know the car because the fella Cillian that owns it at the moment is or was a member here.

Cheers
Graham

IMG_0891.jpgIMG_0892.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0892.jpg
    IMG_0892.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 33
Alot of miles on it for no map, but at the end of the day, map or no map, expect the unexpected as these cars are dirt cheap for what they are but very expensive to run. It's a 15 year old high performance car with high miles and no engine build, check for rust aswell

Back