Subaru newbie!

Seaazz

IMG_20150502_011658.jpg

Hi everyone! Just after buying my first Subaru :cool: one of the previous owners must have been a member here has the site on the back windows and member discs on the windscreen! Was wondering does anyone know this car? First ever subaru and dont know much about them so any info welcome! Says its a V-limited and the guy i bought it off said it was 280BHP. Looking forward to learning more on this forum! :good:

Attachments

• IMG_20150502_011658.jpg
    IMG_20150502_011658.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Welcome along man

Don know the car I'm sure someone will

Well wear��

Ya was Kanye from the west who owned that. He sadly passed away. As far as I know it's a v limited wrx

Thanks lads! Sad to hear about Kanye car is a real credit to previous owners seams really well minded and spotless.

Welcome, tidy blob, friend of Kanye (Gary ) had it after him well minded alright, think he sold it on , where in the country did you buy, best of luck with it,

Thanks everyone! Really happy with it! Bought it up in Monaghan, guy i bought it off only had it 4-5 months. Seamed sorry to see it go really think his missus wouldn't drive it or something but he really seamed to looked after it anyways! Anyone know what the story is with the V-limited? special edition or what? How many did they make many ect?

where abouts in clare are u seaaazz, there s a few of us around ennis, nearly enough for a mini meet

From lahinch so not far from ennis! Gotta few little things to do before I be bringing it out to meets tho gotta rebuild the rear callipers there sticking a bit!

good part of d county to be from, not too far away from lahinch myself originally, im in lahinch most weekends so if i see u i'll come up, enjoy d car

Back