Why

members can now pay for membership on the menu at the top of the forum where it says "Become A Full Member "
you can just pay there via Paypal or credit card etc. and you will be instantly be upgraded for 12 months

to change your avatar select "forum actions" at the top of the forum just below the main menu bar
select edit profile
on the left menu select "edit avatar "
then change it there
there are also loads of settings and things you can do in your profile there so have a look around and familiarize yourself with everything

again if anybody has a problem resetting there password just e mail us on irishsubarudriversclub@gmail.com and we will assist you

in colm we trust , slowly familiarising to the new . cant wait until the paint can opens ....

well in

If I may suggest something, there seems to be a limit set for only 4 pictures included in a post. Can it be increased?

I also liked to see the member number in everyone's profile below the join date...

Liking the changes, good work!

Firstly fair play colm i know you've put an unreal amount of work into this and it's coming together nicely,
Can you change my username to GORDON GT SERIES II thanks

Good to see a refresh for the site, but surely it could have been migrated to the new forum software without the need to force users to change passwords and that? I thought the site was hacked so i was hesitant to click on the change passwords links!

If I may suggest something, there seems to be a limit set for only 4 pictures included in a post. Can it be increased?

I also liked to see the member number in everyone's profile below the join date...

Liking the changes, good work!

Good work but have to say I also miss the member number.

The member number is good alright.

I suspect it makes some feel.........

Stop talking horseshit Dave - there's no prize for being the longest member & majority of founding members have now moved on & replaced by much newer (fresher) lads that are willing to put time & effort into making the club a better place

the members number was a addon and we hope to get it back
we need to find alternatives for all the packages that where available on smf
will take a few days to get everything sorted all going well
Thanks

Stop talking horseshit Dave - there's no prize for being the longest member & majority of founding members have now moved on & replaced by much newer (fresher) lads that are willing to put time & effort into making the club a better place
Thats the most stupid crystal meg putting words in peoples mouths ive ever seen.

I have more respect for you then respond in same level you have

Looks good. Are people using photobucket or similar to upload avatars? No matter what I try it just tells me it is an invalid file.

Edit: can you change my username to Mark Cahill. Many thanks.

Back