DiRT Rally

Anyone still playing this, downloaded it last week for ps4, not an easy game, but in a good way

Yup its hard but keep at it gets better as you go and rewards the effort. I still dive in a few times a week for the daily and weekly online events.

Using the advanced set up on the cars makes a massive difference on certain stages and more so with some cars - can turn the 037 from undriveable into a useable weapon.

Wouldn't it be sweet to have a 1 stage Isdc shootout on this rig with all the lads at agm or meet

https://youtu.be/ZOb3Q6a9kSs

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Had one of these similar not exactly same like but still with x3 screen setup in a transit box body van that we sold in auction last year and i think i know who bought it and it had dirt rally on it i might enquire would they rent it out sometime.

Who has ps4 here? i have it didnt touched for half year now wondering should i get this game on it :icon_grin:

Last edited:
I can't remember outside of the multiplayer rallycross event and the usual online events but can a custom online event be created?

See who sets the fastest time up the Col de Turini, be rude not seeing as Monte Carlo is around the corner...

i got this cheap online before christmas aswell , but have yet to go for a proper spin as only took it for a test drive so far .

Start off in the 1960 mini Ross otherwise you might get pissed off with it

Steep learning curve ????

PS4 here too! Add Sheriff-fvcpi.

I have a steering wheel setup with pedals and gearstick. I might sell it as I'm never playing games long enough to get real use out of it. Will post pics over weekend.

after having the luxury of a rewind feature in forza , i nearly threw the controller at the telly at lunchtime today . very frustrating getting to 87% of a stage and then over a snowbank , 18 secs :icon_biggrin: through the air ,stage over . and only option is to start again .
that mini is a ball of shite with no power and the right pedal response of a fukin lada .

will try again later .

Haha

More power not what needed

Mini all about momentum stick with it and complete a championship then move up

wait till you try the rwd stuff ☺

Back