DiRT Rally

Grats ladz! Welcome. Too bad they dont make crossplatform friendslists to compare times...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That 3 screen set up looks class man
Is it out on Xbox 1 might have to get it for the young lad for his birthday (wink wink)
Thanks, its very ghetto setup, as each screen is different, but when you drive, you dont notice it, just absorb the peripheral vision and allows you to lead the vision into the turns better.

That 3 screen set up looks class man
Is it out on Xbox 1 might have to get it for the young lad for his birthday (wink wink)
That's what he said... Haha, for the kid :D
And it ends up wife doesn't see husband anymore for few months :D

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

This games sounds very promising. Might pick it up when I have a week off from work in 2 weeks.

I have the ps4 and xb1. Don't know which platform to get it on

Get it on the console you're most comfortable on as the cars give a lot of feedback through the controller.

Xbox recordes in lower resolution than game play so looks even better

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah, it truly looks awesome.
Anyone here has one of those 21:9 monitors? Would like to see how it looks on it.

Yea that's my replays☺

Buy in on xbox store handyest????

Fooken savage

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yeah, it truly looks awesome.
Anyone here has one of those 21:9 monitors? Would like to see how it looks on it.

Havent had chance trying ultrawide monitor, but it runs flawlessly on 3x screen, so I wouldnt be worried about ultrawide screen

Anyone still playing this, downloaded it last week for ps4, not an easy game, but in a good way

Back