ISDC Half day/Full day Trackday at Mondello anyone?? Please vote regardless

Who would be up for a this? I'll suss out price and availablity!

• Total voters
F

forester sti

What do you reckon lads!
I'll Make some enquiries tomorrow regarding price and availablity!
It's some craic :dance:
It's only as hard on the car as YOU make it! You've seen How I drive around the track and some of you have experianced it first hand as passengers and my car is still on the origonal potenzas from new (18K km ago)
And I've never had to change (Except oil and brake fluid) or repair anything and I've always driven her home (or b4heaven or one of the other lads drove her home for me)

P.S. Can every one who reads this submit a vote so I can gauge interest! Thanx

link to all my trackday clips http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=skylineandscooby

Re: ISDC Half day/Full day Trackday at Mondello anyone interested??

Probably too soon to ask for a date on this :?
But Definately up for it :D

Deffo be up for this :thumbsup:

i voted for a half day because iv never done it before

but what ever way it turns is good with me.. :)

I'd be up for this for sure, but would prefer the full day to make it worth my while driving all the way up from Cork.
You can space out your runs a little longer then, and enjoy it a bit more.

Preferably the international track too, as it's a bit easier on the car with the straights.

Great idea Dan. Cheers.

yeah id be up for it ...............I THINK.... like dan said its only as hard on your car as u are but that s wat im afraid of !!!

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=5076.msg56201#msg56201 date=1200990636]

Preferably the international track too, as it's a bit easier on the car with the straights.

[/quote]

The international track would be class

The only way to make this work is to get all interested drivers to pay up in full at the AGM or by Paypal. Getting money from people was the hardest part of any track day that I was involved in organising. If you are short a few drivers to make up the numbers you could open it up to selected friends of friends, i.e. no €200 Sierra's/Civics/BMW's etc.... It is definately the best way to find the limits of your car/talent :thumbsup:

Alan

count me in i have d prelude just gatherin dust at d moment and i have a few other lads who'd b up 4 it 2

I did'nt get a chance today! Flat out at work! Defo tommorow I get prices and availablity for the international and national courses!
Dan

I thought it was 4500 for the morning only, could be wrong though.

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=5076.msg56314#msg56314 date=1201009334]
The only way to make this work is to get all interested drivers to pay up in full at the AGM or by Paypal. Getting money from people was the hardest part of any track day that I was involved in organising.
Alan
[/quote]

I'd echo that - very expensive for the organisers if it doesn' work out, therefore would have to be cash up front! Worth discussing at the AGM again though!

This would be great if we could do it alright, did anyone get a price yet ?

I rang today and the manager was to ring back! But he didn't :roll:
I'll ring again in the morning or I will call over there, I'm working locally at the mo. and they know me well enough!
Dan

Back