GC8 FIA SPEC REAR FIREWALLS

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
Gc8 fia spec rear firewalls

GC8 IMPREZA - FIA SPEC REAR FIREWALLS

***DIRECT FIT FOR ALL GC8 IMPREZAS FROM V1-V6 MY93-2001 SALOON & COUPE***

WHAT ARE THEY...

The newest addition to The Project range is new rear FIA Spec firewall fitted to my S5 WRC project build.

These meet FIA spec. The main component parts being 1.5mm aluminium and the smaller filler panels on 1.5mm steel. Similar to what was fitted to the Prodrive works cars... and similar the kit available from RCM.. but cheaper.

They are CNC laser cut with all the rivet holes pre-drilled for ease of fitment and for precise locating to the rear bulkhead.

The two small steel filler panels are welded in place, as they fill a void area in the rear bulkhead so that the aluminium has a complete surface to be rivet/bonded too. Without these filler panels the firewall wouldn't seal completely around. They are also the ideal location for wiring looms and braided fuel lines to pass with the appropriate holes and rubber grommets fitted.

These are available as full kits for €160.00 + Postage shown below. (Delivered by Registered/Insured mail).

Ireland - €20.00

UK - €49.00

Europe/Rest of World - €65.50

ALL PRICES EX VAT.

PM me or post here if you are interested in a kit.

Regards,

Jamie.

Last edited:
[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6™ link=topic=44339.msg512278#msg512278 date=1427658054]
Just need to get the loan of a newage Al... Fancy parting with yours for a week? ;)
[/quote]
Have a shell going for scrap.

If wanna consaw the section you need. Work away foc

Thanks for the very generous offer Dave. Much appreciated.

But I think I'd need to chop to much.. The best part of the rear end as I'd need parcel shelf, bulk head, boot/seat floor and inner rear tubs.

I'll see if I can get a loan of a car first... But thanks again.

Back