do discounted deal :thumbsup:

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 89
I have this system in the house it's a great bit of kit
So easy to use
When viewing the play back feature it's marks activities in blue so your not looking through hours of video trying to see what happened.
Very good quality video and picture on mobile but even better when viewed on a PC.

Whats the costs on a basic entry level system? realistically I only need one to cover driveway the way my house is. Also in the same boat as Rob will look to be getting a new alarm in the house as well.

4 camera system is the smallest one
You can just leave the other ports blank and just run one.

Any idea on price for these Colm please? 4 camera system.

Mate had his new skoda and golf stolen last night not too far away!
Between that and my spare wheel visitor, think I might invest!!

Howdee
Any idea of cost for supply and fitting two HD with crystal clear quality - looking to be able to make out number plates day or night from a bit of a distance, 70 or 80 feet, would need to be robust as spot for them is very weather exposed.

Thanks Paul

Not to rob thread or something, but I am able to organise cameras. Full HD with night vision as well. Up to 30m in dark.
Built it 64gb storage allowing around 1 week constant record, wifi or cat5/6 cable, accessible from mobile anywhere with app. Matter of cameras connected to Internet with decent upload speed.
Not cheap but great quality. Last few months, 4 separate clients, all happy like hell.
180 per unit plus 20 shipping. If 2 units, then 380 total. Etc. can join up to 32 cameras in one network. If anything, PM me

Back