double mini roundabout

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
double mini roundabout

anyone else ever heard of one of these before last night . crazy :icon_eyes: :icon_eyes: . like who gets right of way ,lol

roundabout_mini.jpg

Mini-roundabouts Approach these in the same way as normal roundabouts. All vehicles MUST pass round the central markings except large vehicles which are physically incapable of doing so. Remember, there is less space to manoeuvre and less time to signal. Beware of vehicles making U-turns. Beware of others doing this.

[Laws RTA 1988 sect 36 & TSRGD regs 10(1) & 16(1)]

At double mini-roundabouts treat each roundabout separately and give way to traffic from the right.
Multiple roundabouts. At some complex junctions, there may be a series of mini-roundabouts at each intersection. Treat each mini-roundabout separately and follow the normal rules.

mad haven't seen them before clonard have one is that where you seen it or are they multiplying
say someone charged handsomely for that solution :icon_rolleyes:

top gear last night ,in the silly peugout segment , from memory they were much closer together without the seperating line . jus never seen or heard of one before .

madness i tell you , madness

One in carlow aswell, stupid yoke!! Cars everywhere ya look and confused auld ones either completely stopped or driving straight through!!!

One of these outside Clonard Church in Wexford, it's fun to get round with a funeral etc on. People just straight line them as they are only lined out not risen or kerbed.

I dislike miniroundabouts in general... on one spot behind my house, there is one... and guess what... it has only TWO exits... like why the f-ck would you do a roundabout on road that has two exits?

Back