HTC One M8 or Samsung Galaxy S5???

Never used Sony but 2 people in work have them and swear by them. Had an iPhone 4 and didn't like it, had a HTC and loved it but moved to Samsung and regretted it. Was going to go back to HTC but got a second hand nexus 5 which I think is great. Plenty of battery life issues but I personally charge it overnight and top it up by USB on the company laptop during the day. But I watch a lot of Netflix, videos while travelling to/from work so not that surprising :icon_grin:

If anyone is looking for a decent off contract option, i would recommend considering the Oneplus One. I bought one back in december 64gb model for 330 euro. Its a great piece of kit and runs Cyanogenmod out of the box.

Out of the M8 and S5 i would have to go for the M8, nicely built phone, great camera and battery life. Just feels a lot more solid and better made than the samsung option.

I've had the Sony Z1, Z2 and now the Z3. No other phone would persuade me to change.

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=44033.msg509224#msg509224 date=1425478179]
I've had the Sony Z1, Z2 and now the Z3. No other phone would persuade me to change.
[/quote]
Have the z one..all the rubber seals perished on it and I'd to replace all the doors three times and my battery has almost given up.

I'm on a z2 and like andy iv had z 1 also and lots of other Sony phones and they are excellent phones iv never had issues with any of them

wagon dec

Absolutely excellent phone totally agree lads I've mine eighteen months so the wear and tear is starting to show

[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=44033.msg509226#msg509226 date=1425478444]
Have the z one..all the rubber seals perished on it and I'd to replace all the doors three times and my battery has almost given up.
[/quote]

[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=44033.msg509228#msg509228 date=1425478676]
Absolutely excellent phone totally agree lads I've mine eighteen months so the wear and tear is starting to show
[/quote]

How do these statements not contradict themselves?

Your first comment was negative & now you're saying its an excellent phone :wall:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=44033.msg509229#msg509229 date=1425479036]
[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=44033.msg509226#msg509226 date=1425478444]
[/quote]

[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=44033.msg509228#msg509228 date=1425478676]
[/quote]

How do these statements not contradict themselves?

Your first comment was negative & now you're saying its an excellent phone :wall:
[/quote]
I'd rather not have to explain that one it's quite personal....but I have issues with information and thought process and the ways I process information ..so I'll leave it there. Cheers

Also I have problems with the way I put things across in the written word....what looks right to me is wrong to everyone else and I get hammered for it and there also a reason I type words for numbers rather than using the number itself....I think it's pretty self explanation after that

[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=44033.msg509325#msg509325 date=1425558593]
Theres a Cream for that [emoji106]
[/quote]
Ha ha ok ha ha

S5 so you can Bluetooth all your bros Kanye West songs! I've never used a Samsung but they look well built. I'm an iPhone guy but I do like some stuff Samsung has to offer. Take a jump!

Got my HTC one m nine on Friday it's absolutely awesome. Excellent menu and functionality super boom sound speakers. Its really fast when running multiple apps. I'd say it's an an experienced Android users phone. Its not the easiest of things in the world to set up. Plus it has expendable memory unlike the new Samsung cough cough following apple range.

Back