Honeymoon destinations

seanie

Any suggestions or good/bad experiences.
dont want to spend 2 days in a plane, would like to relax for 10 days and cruises are out.
Missus is on about Caribbean island but unless you package/ charter flight, there are no direct flights and you end up 14 hours travelling each way. and the cost is frightening.
Any suggestions??

The uncle went for 10 days to cancun in mexico, he said it was brilliant.

But if you would go for a cruise, then the oasis of the seas is amazing. You wouldn't even know your on a boat!
I went last Jan, it stop's off in 3 caribbean islands as well.

Cruise was about €1,600 pp full board, would have to find out about the honeymoon but that's a few years ago now

was that including flights to where ever the cruise was setting off from?
who did you book with?

That was flight from shannon to newark, then newark to florida, night in hilton in fort lauderdale, then leave and visit Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten. Can find out who it was booked through if you want? That was a balcony room looking towards the sea as well.

Try going in to trail finders. That's where we booked ours through, everything you need in one place and any destination you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the lads I work with is going to Japan for his, they went to trail funders and we're given crazy flight options and a mad price...researched and booked it all himself and saved nearly three grand

Court town hahaha[emoji106] [emoji106]

Went to Rome very impressive if you like a bit of culture very nice people food ect defo recommend

Secrets Maroma, Cancun, Mexico.. Amazing place..

We went through Dublin but if you can spare a couple of days, I'd do a stopover in new York for a couple of days.

What are you looking to spend?

Back