Euro Cylinder locks? (help)

Keadeen

Hi, anyone know a place where you can get Euro Cylinders that are paired (same key for 3 locks), that are high rated for anti-tampering and has a good selection of different sizes?

Been looking for ages and cannot find any decent place that does the above - plenty abroad, but not one in Ireland.

Thanks!

plenty available

depends how much u wanna spend . main two brands we do for this type of system are "brisant" @ €45 per cyl , or mul-t-lock garrison @€55 per cyl . drop me a pm and we talk more .

:thumbsup:

mul-t-lock is the better brand but the brisant is a better cylinder imo

i know the name uap but not familiar with their products . if they are break-secure, and as long as the break-line is flush or counter sunk to the door they should be fine .

bugulars tend not to bother with bumping or picking , jus brute force is quicker .

theoreticlly if they did bump or pick a lock you would never be able to tell as it has the same characteristic's of using a key .

70 gaffs done in lucan over the last 3 weeks fuckin.g w@nkers
any suggestions as how to beef up security
I'd say your looking at it every day.

euro cylinder are the most commonly atacked entry points imo , upgrading these to break-secure is a must .

Locking systems and cylinders have gotten really good over the past few years . Have seen many break ins over the last few years and as Ross rightly points out brute force is what the scum go for . Nail bars and big screw drivers are the favourite tools . To be fair if they want to break in they will and if they can't force the door or window they will just smash the glass .

Back