round of golf

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
jus wondered if there were many golfers on here and would there be any intrest in a golf meet ?
[size=1pt]smart arses need not apply [/size]

i know the club has done a pitch n putt meet before but cant remember a golf one

if any intrest stick your name down . i try and get out every sunday morning for a round .

1 Ross

1 Ross
2.scoobysub
[/quote]

I.d be up for a game Ross try get out every second weekend But not always possible

1 Ross
2.scoobysub
3 Adrian Dunne

Didn't play golf since I started the Saxo build but always up for a game[emoji106]

1. Ross
2. scoobysub
3. Adrian Dunne
4. Rob

Can show you how to hit big drives in the wrong direction :lol2

Remember drives for show putts for doe . What you playing off anyway I.m playing off 9

Off 11 now, was 6 a couple of years ago, target is to start playing regularly again and then to hit 5 this year.

right so , there seems to be enough intrest to sort something .i dont have a score , jus play for kicks . so what would be the best way to do it , find a central location or maybe do a round in each of the lads local coarse ??? im thinking a sunday morning would prob suit most .

moore park is my local , its an amatuer coarse , so just arrive ,pay and play , kept in quite good condition , and never too busy .

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=43790.msg504839#msg504839 date=1422403274]
moore park is my local [/quote]

Is the mad auld one still there Ross? - called in there years ago (10+) to consider joining for GUI handicap as my family live a stones throw away & she started asking me questions & then proceeded to tell me that God had sent me to her & she could guide me spiritually - haven't been back since :cuckoo: :roll:

so your on a mission from god Brian
she thought your where
jake blues

The_Blues_Brothers.jpg

kind of see the similarities alright now :ponder:

yep , aul betty is still there . lol .

while waiting for frost to clear a couple of weeks ago , she asked if we wanted to go to the church for a few prayers before we headed out .

a slightly shocked reply of "maybe next time" was given .

[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=43790.msg504864#msg504864 date=1422442145]
honda civic blessington
Nialll told me all about You :changinggear: :police: :changinggear: :cuckoo:
[/quote]

A couple of times :smokin:

My local is newforest in Tyrrellspass don't have a GUI handicap anymore but best I was is 18 in Newforest few years ago prob need 40 now[emoji16]

Back