Forza 6

only copped demo now available, 10 mins before bedtime (early hours ) so should have it waiting when i get home this evening .

yeah , very good first impression , the rain (with puddles on track) , night driving and improved grip/handling are most noticable improvments .

cool to be able to drive the 22b in the demo

Lads ye are all more than welcome to ditch your child's toy PlayStation and jump on the uber cool Xbox one band wagon

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Very impressed looks and feels great to play

As above night driving wet tracks very good additions

Seriously generous demo 22b gt86 Rx7 golf r s2000 all drivable

Great stuff

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

As always though

racing line to braking only
TCS and Stability off
Damage to simulation

I'll check my settings tomorrow
turned the driving and braking aids off already
very impressive game alright :thumb:

Think the beamer will only be getting 3 months tax instead of the half a year I planned to put on it. I need this game in my life. No other racing sim comes close to the amount of fun you can have it in

Think the beamer will only be getting 3 months tax instead of the half a year I planned to put on it. I need this game in my life. No other racing sim comes close to the amount of fun you can have it in
Forza is in my opinion a must for any true petrol head

Nothing else comes close

With a wheel it's really emersive

Would love to get the a g27 with pedals, gearstick and seat but Id say I would miss out on an awful lot of life then :)

I have forza 4 on my xbox 360 but that broke a few months ago. Think its time for me to get back on the forza bandwagon.

Only thing I don't like about this forza is that there is no e60 m5 in it but will probably be available in a dlc in months to come.

Time to start pricing xbox 1's and forza together

Back