Uniroyal Rainsport 3

Mark Cahill

Full ISDC Members 2015Member Number 555
Has anyone any experience with these tyres? I'm purchasing some new alloys for the Legacy and these are 1 of 3 tyres with decent fuel and wet weather ratings that are within my budget for alloys and tyres. The other 2 are Toyo T1R and Hankook Ventus v12 evo. I've had the Toyo on my car before and know about them, I've also used an older version of the Hankook and they also were a good tyre. Anyone tried the Uniroyal before? :thumbsup:

Super tyre but wear quick check review s on tyrereview UK also check oponeo.ie for tyres there good prices

I swear by these tyres, perfect all year tire....they were standard on the E39 5 series( obviously older version)

Yeah I have the Rainsport 2's on the legacy and I agree with Dagnut they are a great all year tyre

My brother had Rainsport 3's on his classic WRX and from the driving I did with them thought they were class

Fantastic tire bought a set for the girlfriends car, I will be putting them on my own when due a set. Great grip wet or dry and they are great value for money

Goodyear eagle F1 asym 2.

Best tyre out there in my opinion, on my 3rd set now.
Tried them all and keep going back to these.

Bet you won't be disappointed if you buy them :thumbsup:

I went with the Rainsports in the end. Arrived along with the new alloys on Wednesday, fitted yesterday. Looking forward now to getting the car out and seeing what they are like. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=43632.msg503420#msg503420 date=1421440754]
I went with the Rainsports in the end. Arrived along with the new alloys on Wednesday, fitted yesterday. Looking forward now to getting the car out and seeing what they are like. [emoji106]
[/quote]
Get a few pictures up of the new shoes and boots combo

goodyear f1s have were the best tyres I ever had on any car but they can tend to be very expensive. Think about 8 years ago I paid 650-700 for 4 tyres

[quote author=daveR link=topic=43632.msg507984#msg507984 date=1424568863]
Mark,where did you get these and how are you finding them so far? I'm after a set myself!
[/quote]

I bought some new alloys from performancealloys.com and these were 1 of the options for tyre available. Finding them to be a good tyre so far. Plenty of grip in wet and dry and not too much road noise.

Back