ISDC Club Member
your old bug wagon just passed me on upper mount street dublin 2
has a roofrack on her
looked and sounded great :subaru:
Cracking car :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=43422.msg498540#msg498540 date=1417625359]
It still thinks it's on holidays :multijump:
[/quote] lol

No I was at my desk staring out the window at the lovely girls when he passed :santasmiley
Must be working near bye

Go on colm post the pic of yer one few doors down [emoji106] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14] [emoji14]

Foook me

Ciaran WRX

2f2709f2e544d3c51375474db69a692f.jpg

welcome on here lad glad to hear she is still goin it was a brilliant car for me,how bad is the rust?? during the 7 years I had it I did some surface rust on both arches taught I got it all to be honest

welcome on here lad glad to hear she is still goin it was a brilliant car for me,how bad is the rust?? during the 7 years I had it I did some surface rust on both arches taught I got it all to be honest

How ya dec ya bloody thing was running lovely few little bits that had to be done but nothing really UNTIL I had to do a little bit of the surface work and got really into the towers it bad man gonna need them replaced but that gonna be big money so dunno wat to do !! Have another wagon so may concentrate on it for a bit !! Gonna see maybe donor car but if not I may break it !! It a bloody shame oh like your hawk dec really nice WAGONS RULE!!

jesus lad that's a pity that its that bad, surely its better to repair it than break it should be loads of wagons broke around the place it would be a shame to see it gone off the road ,cheers im liking the new wagon alright but its not a patch on yours for handling I had that one just the way I wanted for the track it was epic some history between me and that auld lady

Back