Track day car

Church fund car wash today and still ready for action tomorrow for the final round of the MicksGarage.com Future Classics Championship.
All going well I'll at least have God on my side tomorrow as I try to finish in a top 3 position for the championship,currently sitting in 2nd with one dropped round added.
[emoji56][emoji120][emoji106][emoji592][emoji100]

0bcda7edf8fcb42abad444e2aaba194c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Job done today as the MicksGarage.com Future classics Championship came to an end.Have to say I'm looking forward to some down time for the winter.I didn't have the best start as I broke the barrier time in qualifying which put me 16th on the grid for race 1.I made a great start and worked my to finish 3rd and also bagged a lovely little prize for biggest grid mover in the race.This was the last Championship round and was a good enough result to see me finish 2nd in the Championship!Race 2 was for the Birrane cup which I would have loved to win but as hard as I did try 2nd in this race was the best I could do,but it was a great race,I just had no awnser for Mr Duggan who won the race and also the Championship[emoji106]
We had great fun at lunch break giving passenger laps,hope all the passengers enjoyed it as myself and Richard decided to have a little side race during break[emoji23]
Massive thanks to everyone who helped me out all year especially Declan Carey as without him I'd have no tyres to finish this Championship.

8c2c7d54730d60c40ab06051ee394cbd.jpg

b032d7ec3156ae393734c8637a453c76.jpg

aadfc8d040afba58fba9ffeb08f691c2.jpg

Congrats Adrian!
This is hudge achievement in a short period of time.
Enjoy your well deserved rest and without a doubt you will come back even stronger next year :thumbsup:

Great achievement and well deserved, massive effort involved, delighted for ya.

Nice work again man following this one of my favourite parts of Club Forum

Congratulations and as above bring on ur next season (and passo lap with me????)

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks lads and thanks for all your support since I started messing with this little car[emoji106]it's been an epic journey and I really think I have over achieved but I'll take it.Some plans for winter upgrades budget depending[emoji106]

Congratulations man credit to you sat in that passenger seat around mondello and she is a very well sorted car
Best of luck in the future with it

Some pics just in from yeasterday[emoji106]

e987dcd553023a8787a069c569984630.jpg

5b001dec011237ca453da9c674573703.jpg

49bb2f433e449ca34386e67f2ac37488.jpg

bab0d75f86cfbdaef96d51f49e6f25ff.jpg

e056aaadf88e6069e7b9c6c937cf5908.jpg

030304e5643f0eb16c2b29f4e9cedf67.jpg

881c414ecb5295e976f149e2d1a91217.jpg

43a7e4f0ce36fbf36ae953e5a9942b3a.jpg

e685d55338765e403c1691755149feac.jpg

5423d696fe6162bff03cd831d271d6e4.jpg

Timmy with my cup[emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
0e8cecf7dbdd4a50e145284ffa0713f1.jpg

congrads adrian

to get to that level in any sport is not easy and so credit were credit is due.

i dont think you have over achieved at all, as you have done most of the work yourself and put your heart and soul into it.
the first video of you around mondello that i watched, i said to dec that you were a good driver and not frightened to drive it on, thats the difference between a track driver and a race driver, no mechanical sympathy.

congrads and best of luck for next season, im sure you'll be hard to push off the podium.

fair dec aswell, adrian has been a lucky man to have you behind him as you will give your time to anyone

welldone lads roll on next year.

will it be a two car team for next season?????

Congratulations Adrian I had every confidence in you to bring home the silverware, you drove great all year, I'm happy to help out where I can ????

@duffman ye Johnny I'm hoping to be on grid in March and see how it goes ????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Thanks Lads all going well Team Track Cars Ireland will be two cars strong next year[emoji106]

congrads adrian

to get to that level in any sport is not easy and so credit were credit is due.

i dont think you have over achieved at all, as you have done most of the work yourself and put your heart and soul into it.
the first video of you around mondello that i watched, i said to dec that you were a good driver and not frightened to drive it on, thats the difference between a track driver and a race driver, no mechanical sympathy.

congrads and best of luck for next season, im sure you'll be hard to push off the podium.

fair dec aswell, adrian has been a lucky man to have you behind him as you will give your time to anyone

welldone lads roll on next year.

will it be a two car team for next season?????

Cheers dude I appreciate that,I always do my very best no matter what I go at.I have always had a passion for cars but to race a car was always a dream,so it's safe to say I'm living the dream.As you said mechanical symphony is out the window when racing as you need to get every last bit from the car whatever the cost!its do or die[emoji1]Most them lads out there are racing while I was still in nappies so they know every trick in the book so one slip and they will punish you.But I have been watching them all year and studying there driving so I have learnt so much from them all.Also the car has left me speechless,that little Saxo is just a wee track car and it gave little or no trouble all year.It got pushed so hard I have no idea how it hast stuck it all and still managed nearly a 40 min session between races yesterday giving passenger laps around the track[emoji23][emoji106]

:clap:Good man Adrain. All the hard work in the garage paid off . Great achievement in your first season doing all the stuf yourself :clap:well done to Dec aswell for the helping hand fair play looking forward to next year :clap::thumbsup:

:clap:Good man Adrain. All the hard work in the garage paid off . Great achievement in your first season doing all the stuf yourself :clap:well done to Dec aswell for the helping hand fair play looking forward to next year :clap::thumbsup:

Cheers Joe it's been great crack[emoji1][emoji106]

Full onboard from round 10 on Sunday which was the last championship race of the year.The 3 main contenders for 2nd and 3rd was myself Aidan and David,we all broke the barrier in qualifying so that demoted us to the back of the grid.So the mission in this race was to get the best start possible and finish ahead of the lads,no need to push for the lead as a finish was a must.lucky enough I didn't get caught by the lads and the front two broke the barrier time which seen me finish 3rd in the race and 2nd for the Championship[emoji592][emoji100]

https://youtu.be/UQLzJNItBaM

Another early morning upload!
This was race no.2 from Sunday,non championship race for the beautiful Birrane cup.Had Pole for this race and got a great start again.Cold Nankangs seen me sideways into turn 3 and going into the Esses too hot on a defensive line gave the lead away[emoji20]It was a game of cat and mouse after with the safety car making an appearance also,3 laps of safety car action are edited out.The race was incredibly close and exciting all the way which made it very hard to mount an attack while always on the defensive.
Ken Byrne pushed me hard for the whole race but as close as it got there was zero contact[emoji106]I finished 2nd with Timothy Duggan taking the win[emoji106][emoji471]

https://youtu.be/PbRnx1XiKa0

Last edited:
Back