Track day car

Mi16 on dd
They sit very low to the ground so I don't know how that would work out might be bit low

cant see it Keith only a ecu there i see
you sure ?
if i had a few quid spare id buy it
never know when it would come in handy
always wanted a 205 with one in it
CiaranWRX his mate has a 205 mi16 track car
id love one
the saxo you have to do a bit of cutting on the inner wings
can be done but the 205 is easier to do alright
i had a mint standard white 205 about 6 years ago
like new zero rust or wear and a one owner time warp car
bought it for the Mother as a runaround but she never drove it
so sold it on
should have kept it :banghead:
last i heard it was in a peugeot show room for the launch of the 208 or whatever the new model was

I think I'd like to get s bit more from the 1.6 instead of adding the weight of the 2.0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji23]I don't know why I missed the end in the video we came down the main straight past the checker flag,we went into the paddock as normal for end of session and mr Saab went on like a train for another lap[emoji23][emoji23]

Great video adrain car is going well fair play :thumbsup:. I see Dec was being Super carefull with your car :icon_grin: It's a good thing the clown in the Saab didn't get him in the ka or sub :icon_grin::icon_grin::mooner::icon_biggrin:

Great video adrain car is going well fair play :thumbsup:. I see Dec was being Super carefull with your car :icon_grin: It's a good thing the clown in the Saab didn't get him in the ka or sub :icon_grin::icon_grin::mooner::icon_biggrin:

I'd say the Saab might have got shoved into the kitty litter if he had his way and to be honest if he spun him with the Saxo all would be forgiven[emoji23]

Enjoyed that lads

"pri*k" ????????????

Zero ****s given bad driving by Mr Saab

0d67e3c750979a3798c748d1b1d6a052.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23]deadly the moment you realise there is a pri*k in a Saab[emoji23][emoji23]

https://youtu.be/oXjJApg7UTk
This popped up when I was watching that video
That split camera is the job
Have a look at this mad fook lol
No helmet and rollcage = lots of mush
Jesus it they have an off at that speed it's game over

That thing is nuts Keith that's some time around there[emoji1]wonder what kinda power he is running sounds like it's on bodies love the blip between gear changed[emoji106]

Back