Track day car

Clipping the mirror at 3.20 :clap:
Be great with a wet set up
Didn't look to unsettled in the wet
Really is a super little car kudos for how far you have come in such short time :clap:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Me and Dec were just chatting about it last night would be a great day out[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clipping the mirror at 3.20 :clap:
Be great with a wet set up
Didn't look to unsettled in the wet
Really is a super little car kudos for how far you have come in such short time :clap:

[/QUOTE]

Ha ha I was cutting that tight[emoji23]cheers Keith us it was strange I had good corner grip and the car never got out of shape much I just could not get traction on the low part of the track just kept lighting up the tyres so I was reaching for 3rd faster than I'd have liked.

Trying to get a little life back into the tyres for Sunday

53882c410b247eb4be21259380fa7e25.jpg

There gone very hard if you spray WD-40 and wrap them for a day or two it helps get them a little softer again.

I heard that too Adrian a few years ago and taugh the lad was messing with me.

Hopefully it works for you

I heard that too Adrian a few years ago and taugh the lad was messing with me.

Hopefully it works for you

I use to do it with slicks on a quad when we were doing some track racing with them keeps them nice and soft.
Everyone looks at you like you have two heads when you say it[emoji23]
I think Pat Mcbennet dose the same trick with old hard slicks to jizz them up

I'd say it does work
there is a similar technique for bio degrading / cleaning car seats
good man
All the best Sunday :thumbsup:

Great day out Sunday at japfest the Saxo went very well by default it looks like I could be leading the club class championship with a 3rd 2nd and 2nd I'm kinda gifted it with one lad missing round 2 and another missing round 3[emoji1]
Think we're out to finish the championship the October bank holiday Monday.
My best time on the day was 1:09.1 which I was very happy with considering my brakes were very bad and tyres fecked.
I was using green stuff up front and yellow at the rear murrays messed up the order and all should have been yellow.
So today I have ordered CL DS5 pads and plan to have new discs and fresh tyres for October to finish for the year.
Great to meet some of the ISDC lads there and the cars and stand looked great and ye got a well deserved prize too[emoji106][emoji106]

b2b7bf91c29210dfad66fb349fc32bd7.jpg

b8d8246b60d77f5f9c64d227b57c0ad2.jpg

46ab17a328c797d4d3b07dfc76a0c890.jpg

9ed94258796a2b0cc4df7ee09b175aa5.jpg

96058ab902da5849bd99ed91946ab21d.jpg

d9335c14875add4a0ef2a649a6860758.jpg

Back