Track day car

My mate has a closed body I for Williams,think it's 600kg of blocks I need[emoji30]
It's some money racket,I applied for my theory test today 45euro because I licence do long.when I pass that I can get my learner permit for BE then I can go do test,so im looking at a few weeks of crap to get it[emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just bought a truck, it was less hassle for me considering weights and storage

Ya must have a C if your going above 3500kg i would have thought and a CE if you want to pull a trailer after it[emoji53]

I would have thought it would be more my primastar has a kerb weight of 1800kg that leaves me 1700kg for the load

Ciaran must have the C licence so,could be as handy to get that as the feckin BE but I say you need a few lessons.

the truck is 7.5t, has about 2.4t payload. but has air suspension for low load angle. also have an 18t race truck with living if anyone wants to buy it, would make a nice home for a family os boso's ;)

citroen relay's, renault master , boxer etc with an alloy beaver tail can weigh as low as 1950kg, perfect for a race/track car on a car licence. only issue i found with a recovery truck is storage space, spare wheels, tools, jack, fuel etc. then you can't even stop off for a bit of grub unless you stand by it. the 7.5t i got is a box body with alloy roof, so as secure as a truck comes.

Done my driver theory test today and passed [emoji1][emoji1] now I can apply for my BE learner permit which is booked for the 11th of July,some load of pooh but I guess it's better to have it,as I was told today your insurance would be void without and I never thought of that issue.
The trailer is on a bit of a go slow just didn't get much time,but it's rolling on a frame next job is to make the ramps and I might do a slight beaver tail.
It's not that wide but more than enough for the Saxo,I'm trying to keep it narrow to suit the back roads I'll be traveling on.

4153df4e2563a57998fbf7e2efbc013d.jpg

I want to change the tyres for 195/50/15 must see if I can get some ok seconds.

d2e14cf78bede3e99f48a00184fc026c.jpg

72d4b1caa1cc34d62952a146dc3a158e.jpg

Adrian, have a look at the regulations around doing your car trailer test, trailer has to be of certain height possibly width too, may have to have some weight in it as well not 100% sure. As far as I mind you will not be able to do your test in a flat trailer, it will have to be a box bodied trailer or something similar.

Adrian, have a look at the regulations around doing your car trailer test, trailer has to be of certain height possibly width too, may have to have some weight in it as well not 100% sure. As far as I mind you will not be able to do your test in a flat trailer, it will have to be a box bodied trailer or something similar.

That's right I have a mate with an I for Williams trailer so I'll use that for the test,think I need 600kg in the trailer do a few blocks should do the job[emoji106]

All ready for Time Attack Monday hope I can beat my best from round 1 2:07.89 4.2 final drive and some more weight saving all going well with a dry day I think there is a 2:05 in there[emoji1]

5757d3225e8a9be565db25045ffd1d27.jpg

15b85f03c7f8d5c09f5eba7927e849f1.jpg

ecce50dd8138d775e47ce4ea995e0c03.jpg

One word for that car "Awsome"

Good luck ????????????????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back