Non wide track blob and wide track...

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Lads think I know the answer to this but will a front bumper from a wide track blob(Sti) fit my car (non wide track Wrx)

Seem to remember someone saying it's just the rear that's wider & front is the same??

Cheers in advance

just get the sti winglets and splitter and fit them to the wrx bumper , same standard item as far as i can see , my blob had an sti chargespeed splitter fitted and was a perfect fit ,

You'd probably have to spend big money to buy full bumper that you don't need. You'd Def pick up genuine second hand you'd have to get painted anyways. (That 05 bumper on dd looks to be cut for fmic)

keep an eye on scoobynet or the like , plenty of uk cars been broken , probably wont get your colour but a bit of paint will sort that

Keith dublin ot fogs for his and markokavo got the winglets for his, both came from the US I think so they might have links.

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=43101.msg494201#msg494201 date=1414336729]
Got my fog covers from Crawford's in USA if I remember right
very cheap for oe parts
[/quote]

Did you get stung by customs?

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=43101.msg494267#msg494267 date=1414361760]
No baz got away with it
don't know how but I did
[/quote]

Good man[emoji106]
Depends of the shipping company

Depends on how many things you get from the states first 2/3 you.ll get away with after that I got stung for everything didn't matter who I shipped with or what value I put on them .
I.ll sent that list on to you Keith :icon_biggrin:

Back