May 5th Open Day
May 30th VIP Day
June 2nd Open Day
July 11th VIP Day
August 4th Open Day
August 29th VIP Day
October 3rd VIP Day
October 27th Open Day

The march 6th one should be quiet enough as it's a thursday!
I'm taking the day off anyway :dance: :dance:
Thanks for the info Damo :thumbsup:
Dan

€150 for the morning ( about 3 X 15-20min sessions) or €200 for the afternoon (4 sessions) or €300 for the whole day!
Plus a tank and a half petrol for the whole day! :dance: :headbanger:
It's the most fun you can have with clothes on!! I have'nt missed a day in 2 years!
And It's only as hard on a car as you want to be!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k_e2Vaw4dGM
Lovin' it
Dan

Not yet in the forester anyway! :dance: :dance:
The auld skyline is a bit hard to drive sencibly and hense get good lap times! Every time I say I'll do a fast lap (no messing) I just can't help myself :doh:
So The occasional well piloted civic type R will humble the skyline, I dont feel bad about it because he just drives around the next bend, where I have the craic around the bend :dance: :dance:
I love it!!! Can you tell??
Dan

It's going to be some ride my friend!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
It should be absolutly ideal around the track! We can do a few laps with dccd set evenly enough and then see how she behaves in 80% RWD mode :dance: :dance:
Oh man I can't wait!
Good man mick :thumbsup: You're a star!!! :clap:
Dan

I must drop over to you and get a spin of her, so to the first time I drive her wont be on track!!
Although that would make for an entertaining first few laps :lol:
Seriously I'll call up so! :thumbsup:
Thanx again man.
Dan

Dan ya mad F**K! :subaru:
TBH i just wanna see that forester of yours fly past me again(could'nt give a sh*t what else is there!)!was blown away at japfest and cant wait to see it action again :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I definately wanna get a day or two in this year.
Wanted to give it a go at japfest but my car wasn't mapped, so took the safer option!!

someone has to set up in car footage of dan in micks car :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

that will be mad :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=4898.msg53648#msg53648 date=1200007791]
Every open day this year! :dance: :dance:
[/quote]
Are you considering any of the VIP days? I've sent them an e-mail about the one next month. Seems to be worth the extra few quid to avoid the NCT chasers?

Back