Wagon or forester

wrx-wagon-rob

Middle Lane Hogs
Hi lad's can't sleep at night thinking about subaru lol how sad is that :icon_rolleyes:Anyway im looking for a wagon or forester minter,i have around 4k to 4.5k to spend and no classics as i had two of them and need to move up the years,i have 3 kid's so it has to be a wagon of forester something like this would do the job nicely http://fwd.ie/sti if i was only on the market sooner god damn :zzzz:

Welcome back man :thumbsup: there's a 04 and a06forester sti for sale if your interested. Bit more money but worth it IMO . Best of luck anyway man

ya pity ya missed victor's forester class job alright, best of luck in the search,

Thanks lads,i never wanted to sell the wagon in the first place but with not having a job i just had to let it go.The lad i sold it to still has it and its just parked up and he said he would sell it back to me but i want to go newer above 2000,i'm just sick i missed victor's bus.

I would be maxed out at 4.5k but should find the right subaru for that kind of money,just can't wait :wrxsmiley

Alright Billy it's been way to long ,thanks for the link pal,ya i seen it there last week,nice car but i think ill hold out for something nicer :stismiley

That's the one I would go for. Mine use to look like but with a few personal touches you can always make a car your own.

Attachments

• 20140706_111306.jpg
    20140706_111306.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 20140706_111306.jpg
    20140706_111306.jpg
  • 20140706_111306.jpg
    20140706_111306.jpg
[quote author=wrx-wagon-rob link=topic=42711.msg490016#msg490016 date=1410983237]
Luke that's a nice wagon I must say.This is not a bad wagon but it's automatic http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/7537117
Subaru impreza turbo mint trade ins swap
[/quote]
Don't forget that if you bought that, besides the VRT needing paying, you'd also have to put it through an NCT which could throw up anything. At least the black blob is being sold by a dealer so you could make it a condition of sale that they guarantee it'll pass an NCT and not cost you a fortune to get through.

Good point,only thing is I live in cork and if the car fails the NCT I would prob fix it myself instead of driving back up to Dublin for them to hang onto the car for a week to fix it,to much trouble,now on the same hand the car might be mint and pass first time.i have loads of time so not in any rush I just want the right car

Back