Crankshaft Pulley Wanted EJ20/25

GT-B

Sunday Drivers
Looking for a crankshaft pulley for EJ20 or EJ25

Stock item is fine and I may consider a lightweight one

Also does anybody know where I could borrow the crank pulley holding tool - its an Auto and I am not keen on jamming a bar into the bell housing

Regards

Paul

To lock it put the car in gear and foot on the brakes, if the engines out use a 12mm spanner locked on the open ended side against the stud on the bottom of the engine block and a clutch cover bolt on the ring side to hold the fly wheel from turning.

I have a pulley as well €20

Thanks for your reply

The car is automatic and I prefer to use the correct tool to work on the pulley - I can buy one in the UK if I can't locate one here.

Can you email me a photo of the crank pulley you have - what awe it on and where are you based

Regards
Paul

[quote author=GT-B link=topic=42626.msg488261#msg488261 date=1409590160]
Thanks for your reply

The car is automatic and I prefer to use the correct tool to work on the pulley - I can buy one in the UK if I can't locate one here.

Can you email me a photo of the crank pulley you have - what awe it on and where are you based

Regards
Paul
[/quote]

Ok no problem, sorry I assumed it was a manual, the subaru tools are expensive though

I'll get a photo of the pulley this evening

ce6bcdaad6b52cf000da0e3d0bec8fa8.jpg

94a23d6b420ca3dc40d5aa36541f809c.jpg

50dcdc04a46121b318490ab23b28b804.jpg

Looks fine to me and I will take it - €20 agreed
Where are you based - I am in Enfield

Regards
Paul

Really appreciate your help and meeting me today - great result and thanks a million

Now I need to find some kind Gent that will lend me that crankshaft tool - I will put up another thread to see if there is anybody there to help me. I will pay a deposit to cover the cost of the tool as I will most likely only use it once

Regards
Paul

Back