Few bits I am looking to get.

keith555

Octane Boostaholics
I'm looking for uprated front drop links and arb plus a anti lift kit.

Can anyone point me in the area where is best to buy but also best value.

My front arb bar is 20mm on the car so would I be right in saying 22mm will be the new uprated size.

Is there anywhere is Ireland who deal with whiteline where I could save on postage.

Cheers
Keith.

I think whiteline and cdf are made by the same manufacture and they Put there own colour and name on them but I could be wrong read it somewhere

kieth I found with the 22mm front bar the wagon was inclined to bump steer a bit so maybe worth thinking of the type of roads your on before you do buy one .also the anti lift and arb drop links will sharpen the handling enough in my opinion ,if it were my leave the front bar alone and uprate the rear instead

I have whiteline anti roll bar,anti lift kit and cdf drop links in mine,i can go true the receipts tomorrow and check where they were bought.

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=42624.msg488210#msg488210 date=1409520511]
kieth I found with the 22mm front bar the wagon was inclined to bump steer a bit so maybe worth thinking of the type of roads your on before you do buy one .also the anti lift and arb drop links will sharpen the handling enough in my opinion ,if it were my leave the front bar alone and uprate the rear instead
[/quote]

:plusone: :goodpost:

Uprated droplinks with stock arb on front.
ALK and bumpsteer kit are good too if you wanted to take it further.

For the rears maybe upgraded droplinks, trailing arms (with polybush), rear diff bushes (cradle)

In the past year I have bought stuff from two places:
1) Ryan Davies
Indigo-GT: Ltd – Performance Centre
Unit 21 Tafarnaubach Industrial Estate, Tredegar, Gwent, NP22 3AA, UK
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 1495 719 720 | Fax: +44 (0) 1495 725 379 | Email: Ryan@Indigo-GT.com
www.Indigo-GT.com

and 2)
Tim Woodbridge
Scoobyparts Ltd
[t] 01234 765561
[w] www.scoobyparts.com
tnw@scoobyparts.com

Both were great to deal with and by far the cheapest I could find as well as both provided great service.

Thanks for the replies lads.

I have rear whiteline adjustable arb and drop links already.

I need wheel alignment done but wanted to get a few goodies for it before I got her set up.

Car handles okish I feel but would like it to be better.

So was thinking

Front arb
Front drop links
Anti lift kit
Camber bolts
Geo set up

ye for sure it will handle better with all above done ,but the difference will be more noticeable on track at the cost of some comfort on the street

best advice i can give is on the geo set up, bring it to someone who knows what there doing and not just going through the motions.theres a massive big differance when its set up right . dec set up my car and a good few others on here i think and its very well set up . bit of a spin but least it will be done right :thumbsup:

Back