Looking for rad for bd5 ej20r twin turbo rs.

Ray.malay

Can anyone help me out here. I originally put a rad from a b4 in the car but it doesn't seem to work as well as it should. Car doesn't over heat at all but id rather a proper one from a bd5. Manual too.

And can anyone help me out with this. The car seems to idle very low after about an hour of hard driving.
Anyone have any suggestions or can point me in the right direction?
Cheers.

If you mean you put a rad from 98-03 into your car. Then no not one as was per factory.

But idling issues i be pretty sure not related.

Yeah the rad is off a b4. There was a b4 rad in it when i bought the car and it was leaking and the only rad i found was a b4 one but i'm looking for a gen 2 rad. The top pipe is completly different and the odd time the fan blade skips off it. The idling is starting to wreck my head to be honest. I'd like to leave it into subaru but it's 50 just to tell me whats wrong. Then i've to go repair whatever problem that is. Nightmare altogether. So if anyone can recommend a decent mechanic on the southside that'd be great.
Cheers man.
Ray.

Very true. I'll have to try figure something out. I was havin trouble with the maf but it was just a loose wire. That's all sorted. It's driving and boosting fine but just tends to idle low after a while. Wrecks my head to be honest. Cheers anyway.
Hopefully I'll find out the problem soon enough as I don't want anything to pop on me.
Thanks man.
Ray.

Back