Side feed injectors

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Im getting a new turbo fitted tomorrow and was told the current lateral performance re-flowed side feed injectors are have a probably too big, ill get them flow tested by westward to see what they come in at but i only need something around 550-650cc at most and the ones i have maybe closer to 800cc, If anyone has anything around the size im looking for let me know. Ones i have will be up for sale cleaned and flow tested soon if they are no longer needed for my build :)

Thanks

Dan

Joe was saying that if they are up around 800-850cc thats way to big for the power level ill be running with the new turbo, and keep them as small as you can for your needs. I wasnt aware of that when i got them off lateral performance :( There is too much guessing involved when you dont know the size or pressure they are running so flow test and clean wont do any harm anyway :thumbsup:

Hi Dan try these www.fiveomotorsport.com, got a set of 550cc flow matched side feed for the phase1.5 manifold off them for half the price of any one else and came from the states in four days!! 2yrs on, running 340bhp with no probs, martin happy with them and hes tough enough to impress!!
Eric.

Back