Sound system installation

Two subs and one amp. I have all the kit aswel. I was thinking about fitting it myself but never fitted one before. May make a balls of it!

Sorry for delay, T1 audio 2000w 2 channel amp and two Pioneer 12" 1200w subs. The head unit I have is a kenwood double din DPX503U. Where do you run cables through the car, especially the one from the battery?!

[quote author=bartbanis link=topic=42355.msg485862#msg485862 date=1407428688]
Sorry for delay, T1 audio 2000w 2 channel amp and two Pioneer 12" 1200w subs. The head unit I have is a kenwood double din DPX503U. Where do you run cables through the car, especially the one from the battery?!
[/quote]

Run the battery cable through a gromet in the fire wall on the passenger side ( you may need to drill a hole and fit a new gromet to get a good sound and water seal from the bay )

Then pull up the sills on the passeger side and carpet and run the cable along there under the carpet, cable tie where you can

you will need to remove the rear seats to get through to the boot for better access

Earth the amp in the boot to the chassis

Run the lca 's cables on the opposite side (drivers side ) to cut out any interference from power cable for the amp

then once all thats mounted secure wire the subs

then secure the box

hope that helps

Back