Hero save at the ring in a Impreza

That corner is lethal you come over the crest at 130-140 mph and have to com off the power to turn in. you should do it while straight and power through the turn he did in the turn and was very lucky to get away with it

Lucky man , say it was a bit of craic once he realised he could keep driving

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=42285.msg484442#msg484442 date=1405929681]
That corner is lethal you come over the crest at 130-140 mph and have to com off the power to turn in. you should do it while straight and power through the turn he did in the turn and was very lucky to get away with it
[/quote]

That crest is rediculous, we got overtaken at that point by a gt3 and I'd say we were doing 130mph or so, needle back around to 0 job :scoobydoo:

It was defo luck got him through and
@ baz it was a bit of craic once he calmed the nerves i'd say he sh1t a mansion

There was no boot down and back to business when he got her straight, I'd say there was a quick pit stop for a change of togs after that one. One lucky ba*tard

I'd say the guy behind him got a bit of scare too as not a lot of vision left with the dust (as in could come through dust cloud and find a pile up).

Wheels probably bit square with flat spots after that one :icon_lol:

You can see the crest, dip, lose grip sequence (even though already started to oversteer just before it)... very lucky to get away with it.

Watched it last night. Blessed he didn't at least lip the wheel coming back off the grass and flip it!

ya cant beat a bit of luck :icon_grin: not to often you get away with a spin like that without hitting anything :clap: :clap: leasson learned :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=42285.msg484569#msg484569 date=1406030830]
ya cant beat a bit of luck :icon_grin: not to often you get away with a spin like that without hitting anything :clap: :clap: leasson learned :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Had a big moment that would have been like that at thruxton in a new vxr Astra at 110 mph last year the stability control saved my bacon big time after the instructor said I did a great job but I knew it the car did all the work

Back