Wanted: Jdm Subaru Impreza STi 03-07

deanzer

Octane Boostaholics
Looking for a JDM Subaru Impreza Sti 2003-2007 Blob Eye & Hawk Eye Model , S203 , S204 , Spec-C .

Have Good Cash waiting for the right car , I will not waste anyone's time once its the car im looking for .

Preferably 100k Klms and Under , And Must Be Extremely Clean Condition .

Let me know whats available , Thanks :thumbsup:

Re: Subaru Impreza Spec C Or Type R V lIMITED Version 6 WANTED Cash Waiting !!

Spec c in the for sale section

[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=42256.msg484025#msg484025 date=1405519651]
Spec c in the for sale section
[/quote]

I was onto the Chap rob already since the other day and got all information on the car , I was going down to view the car today and leave a deposit if i liked it but the other car that he wanted to buy had sold so his car is no longer for sale.

i have a northern 05 ppp widetrack for sale.
let me know if your interested.

There's a nice looking v5 type r think it's owned by a club member kenc (I could be wrong)

Looks sweet might be worth a look ?..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 15

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=42256.msg484216#msg484216 date=1405687439]
There's a nice looking v5 type r think it's owned by a club member kenc (I could be wrong)

[/quote]

Cant understand why that car is still for sale if its as good as advertised...
Would go for a look only for its a long drive to wexford if its not as advertised

[quote author=drumbreda link=topic=42256.msg484188#msg484188 date=1405645610]
[/quote]

Wouldn't Be into that but thanks very much for the offer , Looking for a Nice Spec C or v Limited 2004-2007 or a nice version 6 V-Limited

[quote author=deanzer link=topic=42256.msg484264#msg484264 date=1405723759]
[quote author=drumbreda link=topic=42256.msg484188#msg484188 date=1405645610]
[/quote]

Wouldn't Be into that but thanks very much for the offer , Looking for a Nice Spec C or v Limited 2004-2007 or a nice version 6 V-Limited
[/quote]

Very rare dean to get a clean type r these days as all the good ones are keepers.

That v5 one does look sweat and probably worth a look at.

Probably going to have to look in uk for what your after.

Txt me there forgot to save your number the other day.

[quote author=stevvtio link=topic=42256.msg484243#msg484243 date=1405710071]
[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=42256.msg484216#msg484216 date=1405687439]

[/quote]

Cant understand why that car is still for sale if its as good as advertised...
Would go for a look only for its a long drive to wexford if its not as advertised
[/quote]

I called about this car about a week ago , the chap was very helpful in all information i wanted and sent me more pictures of the car , He said it had a couple of marks like chips on bonnet , 2 medium chips on the quater panels , 2 small bits of paint rubbed off each side of the front bumper . Only think turns me of buying it is that its not exactly what i wanted as its a ver 5 and i had my heart set on the blue seats and that I've seen in them which i think is in the ver 6 .

What's you plans for the car dean??

If its a keeper and going to be left fairly standard I would hold off till a v6 limited comes up,

If your going to start messing with the car or modding don't be put off a v5 one

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=42256.msg484268#msg484268 date=1405724941]
What's you plans for the car dean??

If its a keeper and going to be left fairly standard I would hold off till a v6 limited comes up,

If your going to start messing with the car or modding don't be put off a v5 one
[/quote]

If i was to get a Version 6 i would leave the exterior and interior look exactly the way it is , All the bolt ons without touching internals of the engine so like of manifolds, full exhaust , intake , front mount and get her mapped .

If i find a Spec C from 2004-2007 id like a white one , keep it exterior and interior looking stock bar the Defi gauges in the dash and for mods be the same idea as above too with all the bolt ons and upgraded turbo and that and maybe go for just over 400 hp as i have been told ver 8 and ver 9 spec C Engines are good for 450 hp or so , Correct me if i have been told wrong as dont know it is 100%.

There is a big difference in spec from both cars

Are you going to be using the car daily as you have to remember that the type r will be nearly 15 years old.

If using daily I would go with the spec c but I wouldn't be looking for big figures like you are above

Stage one mods on a scooby are plenty good for a road car so realistically you should be looking for around 350 bhp on a spec c for reliability and use ability.

You could go looking for 400 but on 95 fuel your going to need a huge turbo that won't be nice to drive .

Have you driving many imprezas?

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=42256.msg484273#msg484273 date=1405765140]
There is a big difference in spec from both cars

Are you going to be using the car daily as you have to remember that the type r will be nearly 15 years old.

If using daily I would go with the spec c but I wouldn't be looking for big figures like you are above

Stage one mods on a scooby are plenty good for a road car so realistically you should be looking for around 350 bhp on a spec c for reliability and use ability.

You could go looking for 400 but on 95 fuel your going to need a huge turbo that won't be nice to drive .

Have you driving many imprezas?
[/quote]

Ah yes im aware the two cars are completely different , The car will be garaged all the time and will be a second car only brought out for weekends maybe and Meets and events .I have my diesel For the daily with the family.

Would i not be better off going for the 400hp from the spec C as the engines are good for 450 hp so at 400 it should leave me some room for reliability , Ill get an upgraded turbo that is suited best to what i want and do upgraded clutch and injectors and fuel pump if needed as well as the other bolt ons that i will have on the car already .

I have drove a couple of different version impreza sti from 5 to 9 , Beautiful car to drive and great power got from them too .

Also after i have the car mapped will still be throwing in a bit of Octane Booster into each tank of fuel .

I would say go new age.

Sc42 billet twin scroll and retain top mount.

385bhp or so.

Very very nice in a twin scroll car.

How reliable will the engine be at that level dave and how much boost would it need to be mapped for to achieve that power?

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=42256.msg484301#msg484301 date=1405788248]
How reliable will the engine be at that level dave and how much boost would it need to be mapped for to achieve that power?
[/quote]

1.45-1.5 bar.
And is that a trick question regards reliable. :)

Not a trick question as I know it comes down to Mileage and service and abuse

But is a spec c engine reliable at that power level in your opinion?
Would advise a customer to run a standard engine at that level?

Honest question as I know lads that have chased figures and never got them.
I'm also sick of lads taken gospel from lads that you can get stupid figures on 95 oct on standard engines with 100,000 klms on them.

[quote author=DUFFMAN™ link=topic=42256.msg484308#msg484308 date=1405791963]
Not a trick question as I know it comes down to Mileage and service and abuse

But is a spec c engine reliable at that power level in your opinion?
Would advise a customer to run a standard engine at that level?

Honest question as I know lads that have chased figures and never got them.
I'm also sick of lads taken gospel from lads that you can get stupid figures on 95 oct on standard engines with 100,000 klms on them.
[/quote]

Yes a healthy new age jdm engine can run 390-400.

How many years?

Depends on engine health.

Engine usage. As in type usage. Ttack. Fast road. Constant high. revving etc

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=42256.msg484294#msg484294 date=1405783876]
I would say go new age.

385bhp or so.

[/quote]

Would the sc42 Billet be good for the figures i would like to see ? , I ideally would like to have 400hp / 400 ft lb.
Ill do the supporting modifications there is no problem with that , Once i know that the engine is safe enough running at that .
As said it will be a weekend car or for a couple track days too but i wont be pushing it to its limits on track too much , And on the road i will be giving it a little bit here and there and that .
The car that i actually have my eye on now has a front mount on the car already , would this be of advantage going for 400hp or would the top mount have been a better left on ?

[quote author=ScoobyLove link=topic=42256.msg484318#msg484318 date=1405800433]
[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=42256.msg484294#msg484294 date=1405783876]
I would say go new age.

385bhp or so.

[/quote]

Would the sc42 Billet be good for the figures i would like to see ? , I ideally would like to have 400hp / 400 ft lb.
Ill do the supporting modifications there is no problem with that , Once i know that the engine is safe enough running at that .
As said it will be a weekend car or for a couple track days too but i wont be pushing it to its limits on track too much , And on the road i will be giving it a little bit here and there and that .
The car that i actually have my eye on now has a front mount on the car already , would this be of advantage going for 400hp or would the top mount have been a better left on ?

[/quote]

390-400 on boarder. Higher then that yes go fmic.

But again that all depends on what brand etc.

And you can never know how long an engine will hold at that. 6 months or 10 years. You never know.

Regards figures. Its about how the car drives. We been over that in the past.

What if you got 390/390

One rollers says its 410. One says its 395. Ones says its 405 etc.

If the car was 390/390 and was a serious nice drive would you be disappointed?

Back