Anyone Know what exhaust this is?

Evobully

Petrolheads
I have just swapped this off my WRX Blob. Nice sound and quite subtle. I went for something a bit louder.
I was wondering if anyone knows what it is? theres no markings. The tail is 3.5" wide.
A rough price would be nice. I don't know if I shoud keep it for the NCT because I've heard a few stories about loud exhausts failing the NCT.
I got a NUR spec rear section so that should be OK right or should I get a bung just in case?

Thanks.

001_zpsfebd8a52.jpg

003_zpsb4ab5186.jpg

004_zpsc0de80f2.jpg

Also will that H&S backbox only fit a H&S middle section? Am I right in thinking you can't just bolt it onto a standard middle section?
Have a full H&S system on mine though and it's a quality piece of kit, not too loud on idle but plenty loud when opened up!

@ eli the hayward bits will fit non hayward system,so the back box in the pic will bolt to a standard centre section once i'ts the same diameter flanges,also it depends on what hayward back box you use i had one on which was every bit as loud as a blitz even on idle,the one in the pic is a more ear friendly boring one imo,but that's just because i like loud pipes :carexhaust:

@eli - that was on the legacy's when you matched with their center section, you couldn't change the backbox without changing the centre section again.

Would agree with Dave though, poor quality, bought a brand new box off them a few years ago, poor welds and weld splatter everywhere.

I bolted a Blitz NUspec on to the middle section after I took this off so I would think that the fittment would be ok for any system unless Bitz and H&S are in League. I bought a Scorpion exhaust for her Cooper the other week and as i understand they make the exhausts for prodrive. Im not to impressed with the look of the welds cosmetically on that but it works well. I e-mailed them with pics. They just say there will always be variations within welds. I suppose that one persons standards are diffrent to anothers.Its a mimimum standard but I wont buy from them again.

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=42254.msg484064#msg484064 date=1405541107]
Have to say.

NO

They are not quality.

After years of looking and fitting

Just NO
[/quote]

:plusone:

Once upon a time their quality was ok, but last couple of years it is very disappointing. Poor welds, lots of burr and weld splatter... when I got my mid section from them last year it had to be cut and re-welded as they got the angle on one of the bends out by a couple of degrees and pipe wouldn't fit under car (was mating up with centre drive shaft bearing instead of backbox section). Lots of pictures and wrote to them, but wouldn't do anything about it either - their suggestions was to send it back to them at my expense and they would rectify the problem. The postage was about 5x what it cost me to get it mended locally so didn't bother. Wouldn't deal with them again.

I've a H&S backbox that I bought 10 years ago for the type r and the quality is second to none. Shane to hear people saying they've gotten bad... They'd s solid reputation back years ago

Back