Euro s204 for sale

Interesting alright... however, if I was in the market for an S204 I'd want a 2.0 and not a 2.5 -- also... I love the real S204 seats and this doesn't have them :icon_cry:
Still, cos of history hope it will go to a real enthousiast who will mind it.

[quote author=Keadeen link=topic=42214.msg483565#msg483565 date=1405086650]
Interesting alright... however, if I was in the market for an S204 I'd want a 2.0 and not a 2.5 -- also... I love the real S204 seats and this doesn't have them :icon_cry:
[/quote]

the seats are very narrow.

I call horse-sh*t

Doesn't have the proper engine - doesn't have the proper seats = doesn't have the red hazard switch - doesn't even have the correct gear knob

And guaranteed it doesn't have the STi pink suspension toys either or there would be pics

[quote author=Keadeen link=topic=42214.msg483565#msg483565 date=1405086650]
[/quote]

Yeah , 2.5's are shite

If it's real it's serious value considering the only other on piston heads is this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 16
[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=42214.msg483570#msg483570 date=1405090193]
I call horse-sh*t

Doesn't have the proper engine - doesn't have the proper seats = doesn't have the red hazard switch - doesn't even have the correct gear knob

And guaranteed it doesn't have the STi pink suspension toys either or there would be pics
[/quote]

Thats crap, its the only one ever made sure!!! I have absolutely no doubt he headed this project when he worked for STi where they invested huge amounts of money in it without doing any market research, only to be told no1 wants them when they were finished with the prototype. Plus, you know its real because of all the Euro S202 and Euro S203's running about the place.

If it's real it's serious value and good story and vin num to back it up bit of Subaru Sti history

Back