Reasonable mechanic in Cork City

stevie_n1

Sunday Drivers
As the title says need the bushings done on the rear diff and a inner cv boot also on the rear as the diff will be dropped.I know its a pig of a job but i got a price yesterday and it was pretty steep as i have got the parts.Anyone recommend a mechanic.Also what should i be looking at paying for it.

Cheers
Steve

Called into him and got a quote just trying to get a few quotes around dont wanna jump at the first price.
Cheers

He's worked on subarus for years & comes highly recommended - worth bearing in mind when you get comparison quotes

price wise depend and how many bolts snap or shear so it could go easy or it could be a pig of a job at at guess id say 270/350 but its just a guess at between 3/5 hours work .

Got a few quotes in today worst being 600euro :0 might just do the rear cv boot and save up another bit to do the bushes

Automania ballincollig...chaddy I have always used him and he is very fair..he knows scoobys inside out..

[quote author=dylanb link=topic=42204.msg483485#msg483485 date=1405020909]
Automania ballincollig...chaddy I have always used him and he is very fair..he knows scoobys inside out..
[/quote]
I wouldn't give automania the steam off my piss (and that's putting it mild) Mark Murphy is your best bet. At least you know it'll be done right!

[quote author=daveR link=topic=42204.msg483702#msg483702 date=1405195225]
[quote author=dylanb link=topic=42204.msg483485#msg483485 date=1405020909]
[/quote]
I wouldn't give automania the steam off my piss (and that's putting it mild) Mark Murphy is your best bet. At least you know it'll be done right!
[/quote]

Fair enough that's your opinion which your well entitled too and I have my opinion..never had a problem with chaddy he has went out of his way to help me time and time again.I can't fault the man our his work..that's my opinion...

Back