Best ltd edition subaru at the car show (poll)

What is your fav?

• Total voters
if i had a choice it'd be robs spec c , no.1 its white , 2 its a blob and 3 its white , my first impreza was a white blob so always a special car for me . but any of the cars would be great to have ,

Thanks lads :thumbsup:

There's a lot of stunning cars on this forum,and Sunday proved how good the club is

Thanks for the votes,nice to know I'm doing a good job on the P1

Had to vote for my own obviously, first owner being Prodrive themselves and originally destined for rallying... Plus blobs are best after all :subaru:

The stand was full of beautiful cars on Sunday and there's even more than that in the club that couldn't attend :subaru:

All stunning cars lads love grahmo spec c looks the dogs and in blue with the gold revs looks the nuts Everyone here should be proud like I've said before every car displayed did the club proud

As said, all cracking cars on the list above, plus a lot of others on that day in terenure :thumbsup:

I voted for the city of the tribes P1 :thumbsup:
Not enough classic cars on show any year at any meet or show.
With the work and dedication put into it, it's deserving of my vote.

My old yoke is the daily hack since 07 and hasn't missed a beat.
The "special model" status has long left my life.

It's minded and driven like it's stolen and never cost me a penny or broke down :icon_grin:

Still love it to bits and could never replace it!

for me lads erics car and eoins s204 are joint 1st as i still love classics and the s204 is probably the sweetest newage of them all

Very hard choice as i would take anyone of them home. And be very happy.
But if i was changing my car i would probably go for a white spec c so rob spec c car for me.
And its immaculate. :thumbsup:
I'm Probably Blob Bias.

Keith my fault I should have set up the poll to allow multiple votes I will do that next time personally think your car is savage like everything bout it esp the "gay blue" :multijump:

Keep yer head up really rare special edition you got there

And they came in rally blue too only wr1 chass 000 though :icon_grin:

http://youtu.be/kTI8Eo6TjVk

Back