Can't see em on camskill any reconditions where to get em
For my 4pot wrx?

Cl rc5+ are well low need changing

[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=42186.msg483234#msg483234 date=1404852187]
Can't see em on camskill any reconditions where to get em
For my 4pot wrx?

Cl rc5+ are well low need changing
[/quote]

got my in camskill ciaran in february just gone, i priced around, they were the cheapest, 197 sterling

Not sure if they can be ordered for a wrx only seem to be wrx sti fitment (a real subaru as the lads say) :icon_grin:

To be fair there a great pad for road and track cl are too noisey and i dont rate t
Ecb red or yelllow stuff pads

986H is your type for the 4 pot caliper.
Shop around but check postage! Good prices above but postage might right you.

Try and use parcel motel if you can, might keep the cost down.

:[quote author=Grahamo spec c link=topic=42186.msg483256#msg483256 date=1404885015]
986H is your type for the 4 pot caliper.
Shop around but check postage! Good prices above but postage might right you.

Try and use parcel motel if you can, might keep the cost down.
[/quote]

Cheers lads that's great advice above sound lads as always might have to save up a few shillings for thease but recon there worth it if there good enough for graham and joe they will be good enough for me

Don't just go by me! Maybe check with other lads who have the same caliper/disc set up also.
I've used most of the top brands on my old brembos and then stuck with the Ferodo's on the AP's, because I thought they were best for road and track.

Most decent pads for yours will be 150 to 200 pounds from what I've seen.
I'd say you will love them if you buy them,

Sure you drive like an aul one anyway so they'll be grand for you in your non STI!! :multijump:

[quote author=Grahamo spec c link=topic=42186.msg483258#msg483258 date=1404890909]
Don't just go by me! Maybe check with other lads who have the same caliper/disc set up also.
I've used most of the top brands on my old brembos and then stuck with the Ferodo's on the AP's, because I thought they were best for road and track.

Most decent pads for yours will be 150 to 200 pounds from what I've seen.
I'd say you will love them if you buy them,

Sure you drive like an aul one anyway so they'll be grand for you in your non STI!! :multijump:
[/quote]

Yea seems like 150 gbp to 200 the price I'll pay alright good stoppers tires fluid ect always worth the investment though

Yup I drive like a old one but think that's because of my lowly Wrx if I had a sti I'd be a hero like you your my hero graham :multijump: :icon_nana:

Back