Anyone know this type r

Don't know it but it looks fairly decent looking.. And it's cheap at that if all ok.

I know it. It's around limerick for years. I always liked the look of it. The guy selling it now is my main mechanic. He owns Hann Autos at the back of roxboro shopping centre. Very decent genuine guy. Knows his subaru's well. If he says engine, gearbox etc are good then it's genuine. I spoke to him after he bought it and I had a quick look around it. He was happy it was never crashed etc. there were small marks etc on the body and corners of the bumpers etc but nothing big. Is buy it if I had the cash!

[quote author=Martin WRX link=topic=42167.msg482894#msg482894 date=1404613659]
I know it. It's around limerick for years. I always liked the look of it. The guy selling it now is my main mechanic. He owns Hann Autos at the back of roxboro shopping centre. Very decent genuine guy. Knows his subaru's well. If he says engine, gearbox etc are good then it's genuine. I spoke to him after he bought it and I had a quick look around it. He was happy it was never crashed etc. there were small marks etc on the body and corners of the bumpers etc but nothing big. Is buy it if I had the cash!
[/quote]cheers for the info, will pass it onto my mate

Back