Tyres

Conor STI

ISDC Club Member
Had my rims off the car today cleaning them for the show on Sunday and noticed I'm going to need tyres shortly. What's the best tyres to go for or what has everyone else got on their cars?

depends on budget 100 a corner would be ok kuhmos are a good tyre and not over priced but every one has there own brand tyres :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As dave said

How to you drive, any track use??

What size for price??

I was just about to post about this. I need 4 new road tyres for the Impreza. Budget €100/150 a corner.

Where is a good place to get tyres?

Andy sorry for wrecking those tyres on you ;)

If you're thinking t1r again ProParts are usually good for them

[quote author=Conor STI link=topic=42133.msg482221#msg482221 date=1404248124]
Had my rims off the car today cleaning them for the show on Sunday and noticed I'm going to need tyres shortly. What's the best tyres to go for or what has everyone else got on their cars?
[/quote]

Did you sort tyres??

I have Bridgestone Potenza re002 on mine, standard 16s on a gc8, better than the Bridgestone re050 that were on it, stiffer sidewalls, I'd rate them above T1R for feel, similar grip I guess.

Price is good on eiretyre in my size. €105 a corner

Got vardasteen off cam skills a few weeks ago think they are 82 a tyre 2nd set and they are savage in wet and dry

Thanks lads. Alan I will do, be in next few weeks when I get a few euro together

Back