Poll please vote ...Original Revoultion center caps or WRX ones?

Original Revoultion center caps or WRX ones?

• Total voters
[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=42130.msg482263#msg482263 date=1404255478]
im a 3m wrap hater ha. so didnt say that :)
[/quote]

Yea you said plain i consider 3m with no writing plain

but sorry i did mis read your comment your right

anyway tiz ordered up now might even do the splitter in it dave just for you :icon_grin:

I'd prefer the revolution centre caps than the Wrx ones, I don't see the big fuss about the UJ on the centre cap, we go around with Prodrive wrote all over them and love it lol

No but they are English... And so is the flag so what's the big deal... Better tell them to not bring over their English built rally car for Terenure so.. Lol.

4 Votes for revs centers v 12 fr the wrx ones

all well made points lads

ps i think the revs centers look better alright but as mentioned above there are issues plus i be down in the rebel county abit and id be shot :multijump:

ill stick to the wrx centers till i have a look at this wrap

[quote author=KENC link=topic=42130.msg482295#msg482295 date=1404296884]
That will have non Irish flags on it too :)
[/quote]

:multijump: :thumbsup:

Did someone not mention before that you can ask revolution for different centre caps?

no problem with that at ken cos its not something i have to look at every day and its a car and not something i owen . your trying to generalise and say the i'v a problem with every thing british which is not true

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=42130.msg482300#msg482300 date=1404297525]
no problem with that at ken cos its not something i have to look at every day and its a car and not something i owen . your trying to generalise and say the i'v a problem with every thing british which is not true
[/quote]

Just the British flag Joe.. Lol..

I'm only having a laugh with you joe, not trying to say that you are head of the Ira or anything.

Maybe a centre cap with 2 checker flags would look original to the wheel while still loosing the UJ

[quote author=Keadeen link=topic=42130.msg482193#msg482193 date=1404237416]
Deffo WRX - don't like the flags and colours - too busy when compared to the clean lines and colours you have now (looking at either wheel design and colour as well as your whole car). That's just my 2 cents (and I voted) :icon_lol:
[/quote]

+1 not a fan of the flags. Think it takes away from the wheel

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=42130.msg482317#msg482317 date=1404315113]
:naughty: stick your uj ken :icon_nana: :icon_grin: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Now now :mooner:

Back