wanted bmw 320 or 318 diesel

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
the brother's in the market for o 05-07 bmw 318 or 320 diesel that has'nt being to the moon and back anyone know anything for sale worth looking at :thumbsup: kinda in a rush aswell which doesnt help

The wife is selling hers soon but there is 212klms on the clock. Always serviced on time. New turbo and injectors done in the last few months. Wheels need a refurb and the front bumper needs a touch up. May be of no interest to ye but pm me if ye don't get sorted.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/view/7001221
2007 BMW E90 318d MSport - Low Mileage!
I know this guy Keith, loves his cars & BMW's, actually saw the car yesterday, great condition and drives tight, I just want an auto over manual, seriously low miles and a folder full of receipts to prove work done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice looking car alright but its over budget at that price cheers for the heads up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Not too far from me Joe, could probably have a look at it tomorrow for you if ye want? Used to have a 320 coupe at one stage so know them cars anyway

:thumbsup: cheers ciaran if you wouldnt mind as its for the brother if its good and as clean as the owner says it is he buy it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: he'll ring him after and let him know . cheers ciaran :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've a 2008 318d m sport low tax, stop start etc,mint with a full BMW history.

Dunno if suits

Ya go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 21